“Great amenities and friendliness” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Ranked #84 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Cabot, Arkansas
“Great amenities and friendliness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at the B Resort & Spa one night prior to leaving for a Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral. We wanted to be close to Downtown Disney because we always love going there to shop prior to our Disney vacations. We had heard that the resort had recently undergone a renovation so we wanted to check it out. We were not disappointed to say the least! When we arrived and checked in, the front desk staff was very helpful and were able to give us an upgrade!

When we went back out to unload the car and have our luggage brought to the room, we had the BEST bellman named J.P. who not only was helpful in getting our luggage up to the room, but hung around to answer all of our questions on getting around in the area. He even was willing to share with us many of his personal experiences and tips for making the most of our short time there!

We will definitely plan to stay at this hotel again should the opportunity arise and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: There are several levels of rooms to choose from. From what I could tell, all of them, even the leas...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Clean, relaxing, and convenient.. I stayed for 3 nights. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and I would absolutely stay again. Mix of crowd, family environment, and laid back enough for just a weekend away whether you are here for Disney or just to relax.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Jsowinsk:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read , your 3 night visit was a "great place to stay."
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Trumbull, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a clean, modern resort that is well maintained and close to all the restaurants and stores that you might need. Staff is friendly, pool is nice and we all felt safe, comfortable and taken care of. Stayed on a promo from RCI so I can't speak to the price. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear PaulaB:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you enjoyed the resort and amenities as well as our location.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

This is our second visit to the B. Both times we had a positive experience. All the employees, from the bell hop to the front desk to the bartender, were pleasant and accommodating! The beds are very comfortable. The only thing Is you need to go downstairs for coffee in the morning - but it's free and tasty ! We'll be back. Also there are free shuttles to the Disney parks

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Linda4850:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read, you returned for a second visit to the B and you had a positive experience at the Resort and use of all services as well.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We are still staying 4/14/15-4/18/15. So far it's an exc place to stay. Cheap price. Very clean place excellent service and staff. Equipment toilets design is better than Donald trump hotel in Chicago. Free wifi excellent pool and hot tub, gym love it love it! I got a deal for book 2 nights nd 3 night free. I got theme park view on 12th floor. I called for a baby crib and w/i 5 min it was here. I CANT FIND A THING TO COMPLAIN. THEY ARE REMODELING ON LOWER LEVEL1 wing but was paint work. I don't see anything like others complained about. Save your money. Don't book Disney resort. You get way more bang for your buck with B HOTEL.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear KimLoan431:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you have compared the B Resort & Spa to the Trump hotel in Chicago. I do hope Mr. Trump gets a chance to one day see the B if and when he is in Orlando. Thank you for the nice comments on the friendly staff as well as our service levels.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I enjoyed my stay at the B Walt Disney Hotel more so then staying at the Disney Resorts within the Disney property.
The bus rides were less crowded from the B Hotel to the parks and the B Hotel was better maintained than the Disney Resorts.
I highly recommend staying at the B Walt Disney Hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Dear Robert W:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you had a great visit and “highly” recommend the Resort.

Have a great weekend.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!