“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Ranked #85 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Clean, relaxing, and convenient.. I stayed for 3 nights. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and I would absolutely stay again. Mix of crowd, family environment, and laid back enough for just a weekend away whether you are here for Disney or just to relax.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Trumbull, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is a clean, modern resort that is well maintained and close to all the restaurants and stores that you might need. Staff is friendly, pool is nice and we all felt safe, comfortable and taken care of. Stayed on a promo from RCI so I can't speak to the price. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

This is our second visit to the B. Both times we had a positive experience. All the employees, from the bell hop to the front desk to the bartender, were pleasant and accommodating! The beds are very comfortable. The only thing Is you need to go downstairs for coffee in the morning - but it's free and tasty ! We'll be back. Also there are free shuttles to the Disney parks

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We are still staying 4/14/15-4/18/15. So far it's an exc place to stay. Cheap price. Very clean place excellent service and staff. Equipment toilets design is better than Donald trump hotel in Chicago. Free wifi excellent pool and hot tub, gym love it love it! I got a deal for book 2 nights nd 3 night free. I got theme park view on 12th floor. I called for a baby crib and w/i 5 min it was here. I CANT FIND A THING TO COMPLAIN. THEY ARE REMODELING ON LOWER LEVEL1 wing but was paint work. I don't see anything like others complained about. Save your money. Don't book Disney resort. You get way more bang for your buck with B HOTEL.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear KimLoan431:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you have compared the B Resort & Spa to the Trump hotel in Chicago. I do hope Mr. Trump gets a chance to one day see the B if and when he is in Orlando. Thank you for the nice comments on the friendly staff as well as our service levels.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I enjoyed my stay at the B Walt Disney Hotel more so then staying at the Disney Resorts within the Disney property.
The bus rides were less crowded from the B Hotel to the parks and the B Hotel was better maintained than the Disney Resorts.
I highly recommend staying at the B Walt Disney Hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Dear Robert W:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you had a great visit and “highly” recommend the Resort.

Clearwater, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Recently stayed here because the base rate (without the resort fee, parking fee, and the taxes added to each) was decent with my AAA discount, and most importantly, because it was close to the venue we were visiting that evening in Downtown Disney. I'm from Florida so I've experienced a myriad of "resorts"....

The overall hotel grounds, décor and rooms seemed very nice online however when arriving we noticed a difference. While the lobby area looks great, hallways (trash and dirty towels sitting outside) and rooms leave you wanting more. The “vision” used to update the hotel was nice however you can tell it was a very old hotel that had new paint and furniture added. Speaking of the paint, a closer look shows that it was slopped on and isn’t neat or professional. Our room felt very stuffy upon arrival but we turned on the air and lowered the temp in hopes that it would clear out. After being gone for 4 hours, we returned to a humid, somewhat cool room. Throughout the night it never cooled down to the temp we programmed, so the a/c stayed on all night, was quite noisy, and we tossed and turned. For myself, I had to be up and out by 6am to drive a couple of hours so I didn’t get a good night’s rest.

When checking out I notified the rep of the issue and he asked why didn’t we say anything. I explained that we returned back to our room around 11:30pm and were too tired to call down, complain, and have someone shuffling around at midnight so I was making him aware at that time. He basically said “oh well, should’ve said something” and handed me my bill which started at $116 and ended up being $170+. While I don’t mind paying for a great experience and nice accommodations, this was far from it. I won’t be returning.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms closer to the elevator as the hotel is U-shaped and you could walking forever.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear SheaP:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we can do a better job with guest feedback and sensitivity at check out! – this is not our standard. My apologies! Thank you for letting me know about the “details’ in and around your room. Just to clarify, our Lanai rooms – we call them “Captivating” are in the “U” shape section of the building and our “Stunning” rooms in our tower has 17 floors to choose from. Please let me know when you look to be back in Orlando again, my email is keith.wolling@bresortlbv.com.

Have a great weekend.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!