“"Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #87 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“"Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Loved this hotel! Beautiful lobby! Rooms were excellent....linens & pillows were soft & smelled so clean! Staff was friendly and helpful....and the pool was perfect for my kids! Will definitely be staying here on our next visit to Orlando!

Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear ZV:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice feedback on the Resort and amenities.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
B Well!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We really enjoyed our stay here. Walls must be well insulated because we didn't hear anyone around us. One of the quietest places we have stayed. It was clean, staff was friendly. Our room had a shower only, and at first we weren't thrilled, but as the week progressed we really loved it; much more spacious than a tub/shower combo. Really liked the free Wi-fi and shuttle buses right from the hotel to the parks. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor with a park view. Loved it. Could only see the very top of the fireworks, s...
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Laura B:

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Great hotel! So clean and fresh. Rooms were great, service was wonderful. Looking forward to our next visit in a couple months. American Q was amazing! Nicole and Jay great bartenders at the pool bar.

Room Tip: Try to get a tower room facing Downtown Disney. We did not get one this time but will def. request...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear M313SharonF:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read that about your "getaway" weekend including your visit to American Q and the nice comments on both Nicole and Jay at the bar. I will pass along your feedback. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hotel was amazing! It was clean, modern, staff awesome, nice pool and hot tub and a great bar on site. They also have a great coffee bar with grab and go snacks that are reasonable. Loved the decor in the rooms and the smell throughout the lobby was delightful.

Dear 985sashal:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your “amazing” visit to the Resort. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Southport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Self parking straight forward and good value with Virgin Holidays discount.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Lobby was stunning. Room was spotless with walk in shower and Jacuzzi.
Lifts a little slow at time.
Breakfast good if a little expensive. Not sure why we had to wait on average 20 minutes when there were many empty tables. Told that it was that they were waiting for servers to be available - for a buffet??
Twice room was not serviced until 4.30.
Easy 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney
Overall excellent value

Dear AlanValB:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your the Resort and amenities on this visit. I will follow-up on your feedback on the restaurant and housekeeping. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Jerome, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We thought the hotel was very clean and smelled great. (I like lemongrass and blue). Staff were very pleasant to deal with. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Pull out couch bed was so soft I almost made the kid sleep in the queen bed ;).

Room Tip: Twin pullout couch bed was super soft. Queen beds were pretty good too.
Dear Jessica G:

Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the Resort and amenities on this visit. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The shuttles to Disney were always on time, short walk to downtown Disney, and close to other food places or stores in Orlando. The pool bar is nice and the staff is friendly. You have so many corners in the hotel to relax including a spacious room.

Room Tip: Great showers, comfortable bed, and very upscale.
Dear Monique B:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your “honeymoon” at the B and the team make it very special for your and your husband. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great week.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!