“What a great suprise! Tres' cool!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #87 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Aldie, Virginia
“What a great suprise! Tres' cool!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We booked the B as a stopover on the way to a spring break cruise. What a great hotel! Its been completely renovated with a very modern minimalist look. The lobby area is huge and wonderfully decorated. The staff was just excellent. There was a Cheer-leading convention in town so we encountered lots of high pitched screaming 11-14 year old girls. There's just something about that pitch! I think the folks working here did a great job smiling and keeping it together.
We had a 2 queen bed room with a pullout. Again well appointed, modern freshly renovated feel. Exceptional bathroom and frameless glass shower.
We have to get down to Orlando a few times a year for business, There is NO QUESTION we will stay here. Oh yeah, did I say FREE wifi!!! Well done B!

Room Tip: Higher floors provide an excellent view. New Years Eve at Disney
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

To our family, it is worth paying the extra cost for the Disney hotels to be able to walk to Downtown Disney and ride the buses to the parks. We enjoyed the room. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The food was good in the restaurant. Not sure why half of the tables are empty in the dining room and you have a 30 minute wait, but that was the norm for our stay. Overall, we had a pleasant experience and a great stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

it was nice, n walking distance to dwntwn dizzy. b prepared 2 pay $16.00 a day 4 parking. I thot it was overboard. plus $20 per day resort fee.Ur paying 4 being close 2 dizzney. Rooms were ok. U can get a lot more 4 your $$ 4 the same price or cheaper. Noisy early n the morning. Im tailking 4-6a.m. Very overpriced. Most people I saw there were going somewhere else 2 eat. Food there is xpensive. Spend your hard earned $$ on something else besides giving it all 2 the b.A/C will wake u up thru the nite very loud.

Room Tip: go somewhere else.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Thomas J:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. In follow-up to your comments on parking and resort fees, throughout the year we run many specials that have these fees waived, so please watch for them. As it relates to B Nourished and our restaurant American Q – it is a very unique concept that creates unique culinary options and has been very successful. My apologies for the noise very early in the morning, if you can drop me a separate email and what you heard so I can follow-up – please let me know. My office email is keith.wollng@bresortlbv.com.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Have a great weekend and B Well..
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The overall experince was exceptional. I would definitely recommend to anyone. And the Military rate is great. Even if you just want to stay at the hotel by the pool I would highly recommend it. Great for kids and adults. Vallet parking was awesome. We called when we were walking out of the room and by the time we got downstairs our car was there. There is a new poolside bar and the drinks were 1/2 price the weekend we went. Had a great time socializing with everyone.

Room Tip: All rooms looked nice. We had a room with a king size bed. But next time we want to stay poolside...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Lisa B:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read all the nice comments on the Resort amenities including the feedback, that your overall experience was exceptional.
Have a great weekend – B Well!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Last minute trip with a late arrival. Night manager Andrew very freindly and when we noticed an air conditioning problem hevsent maintenance to work on it and gave us a new room. All the staff was friendly from shop to restaurants. Wife had a relaxing time at the spa. Management checked to make sure we were happy. We have three more reservations booked. Loved it.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear: Mackcoy1:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you enjoyed the Resort and amenities on this visit and I would also like to thank you on the nice feedback on Andrew from our evening staff. He is a great asset to the Resort. Thank you for letting me know and i appreciate your future bookings!.

Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I spent two nights there and paid 143 a night as a FL resident. Staff was well trained in Disney fashion, polite and helpful. The room was newly renovated and nice, however they claim balconies in every room but you cannot open the doors or go out there. They fail to tell you that when making the reservation. If you want a balcony room its the 2 story building that is more motel style rooms that look at the pool. The rooms have no coffee which I don't like. They have a shop in the lobby that you buy coffee but the line was long with one person working until they call for help. The shop is starbucks prices with average coffee. The restaurant is way over priced as are the drinks. They have a happy hour from 5 to 7 half price, but I did not attend that. A glass of wine from a 12 dollar bottle in a store is 14 dollars with a about a 4 oz pour. the Burger was 17 dollars and should have been less than half that. The buffet is an all you can eat style like Texas de Brazil for 34.95 and not worth it. The bus serviced to Disney is erratic and I waited 50 minutes and gave up. You get what you pay for, this was ok for the price.

Room Tip: the view I had was Orlando in the distance but with no balcony access it does not matter in my opin...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear tt153:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is nice to read the overall comments on the well trained staff, Thank you!. Rest assured based on your feedback, we will continue the focus on the overall experience at the Resort. Let me clarify your notes on the balconies – Lanai rooms do have balconies that open to the pool area and outer areas, but due to safety concerns the balconies in the Tower only open a few inches just to let fresh air into the room. I understand your point – but this is a safety issue. As it relates to the Pick-Up – we do use La Combe coffee, which is very popular but thank you for the feedback on the staffing. As you discuss our B Nourished program in our restaurant American Q – yes, it is BBQ, but we have a menu that goes along with the “concept” to give guests more options to choose from.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Even though I was there with a coworker for only a short period of time for the PGA Merchandise Show, they really made our stay welcomed. We were graciously greeted at the valet baggage arrival and helped to the front desk. Once at the front desk the employee was nice enough to upgrade us to a villa next to the pool. I have never had the chance to be upgraded to a nicer room and it really made the over all experience great.

Room Tip: Any villa located around the pool is great it gives your a small balcony to sit around not bother by...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear Alex G:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you enjoyed the Resort amenities as well as your room upgrade on this visit.

B Well!

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!