“Way Overpriced!!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #99 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Way Overpriced!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We arrived fairly early and asked for early check in. The person at check in was very businesslike (not friendly as you would expect at Disney) and told us there were no rooms available. He said he would call when one became available. We waited for hours with no call from him. We decided to go back to the desk and sure enough they were checking people in. A man ahead of us was booked on the seventh floor but we got a dark and depressing ground floor room facing the parking lot. The bathroom was ridiculously laid out with no door. The floor was slate and felt terrible walking on it. It felt dirty. The sink tho modern was ridiculously shallow and the tub was old fashioned and chipped! Come on! The restaurant is very dark and the theme is automotive! Not a light spa-like ambiance. I had a terrible manicure at the spa. She cut me and my thumbs didn't match on my french manicure. When I brought this to her attention she offered no discount or compensation of any kind. But her tip was automatically included on the cc charge slip. All around a very bad experience and will never come back.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We found a great deal thru Mousesaver with a free upgrade. Spacious ,clean, and extremely comfortable bed. Room was on 2nd floor overlooking pool. Would have happily stayed in room and let the rest of family go to Disney World without me. Staff was attentive and always helpful. Loved the restaurants, and food was excellent. Family became huge fans of their courtesy fruit infused water. All-around outstanding experience.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Melbourne Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel was a quick bus trip to the parks, but the busses run about 30 minutes apart. Our room had a great view from the 12th floor and was clean and relatively quiet. The glass shower door was very noisy so we looped a hand towel through the handle to keep it from banging loudly every time you opened or shut it. I like the modern decor and the staff were all outstanding. Oh, except for the bartenders who made the worst Cosmopolitan I have ever tasted! My husband went down to the bar for a dirty martini (which was excellent) and a Cosmopolitan. Sadly, it rather ruined our little cocktail hour because he took the cosmo back to get a plain vodka martini. The brunch was excellent and a much better choice than waiting to eat at Disney! We happened to have cool rainy weather, so did not get to use the pool. The workout room was sufficient with everything in working condition and clean. The gift shop and coffee stop in the lobby were both very nice with great help.

Room Tip: My son and his family booked a room with bunkbeds on the 2nd floor. They changed to 2 queens on the...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear HappyHealthCoach:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would also like thank you for the nice comments on the resort, amenities and friendly team. My apologies for the lack of a quality “cosmo” in our bar – I will follow-up on that and understand your point. I will also follow-up on the shower door and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Wife found a Mousesaver deal to this newly renovated hotel so we thought we would give it a try. Lobby appearance was very nice, staff was extremely friendly. We stayed in the tower on he 10th floor, room was very spacious, great decor, bathroom was nice, really liked the size of the shower. The bed gave us both a good night sleep. My only complaint was the air conditioning system was extremely noisy, so noisy that we had to turn it off to sleep or watch television. That was the only downside to the whole stay, except for the breakfast in the the hotel restaurant (see my review under American Q). We probably wont stay here again unless there is the same deal again (free parking and no resort fee, which could total almost $40 on top of room rate).

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Curtis_57:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you took advantage of the “mousesaver” promotion on this recent visit. I do appreciate all the nice feedback on the resort and amenities. As it relates to the other fees, we do run many specials throughout the year, so please watch for them in the future. At this time we do have another “mousesaver”promotion running – so please review it. Thank you for the nice comments on the friendly staff as I with your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference and was overall pleased. First off and most important for me is that it is VERY clean! There is a small Disney store inside the lobby as with most Disney hotels. There is only one restaurant choice but the food is good. I ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner with breakfast being my favorite. There's a small "store" with latte and light breakfast, snack options as well. As a seasoned traveler the things that I noticed missing from the hotel are make-up mirrors in the bathroom, no coffee in the rooms, the in-room safe did not work, there are only 2 elevators which can take several minutes, minimal lunch options at the restaurant and the restaurant not having simple things like lemon for my iced tea. I also would not recommend room service as the food is not near as good as what is served downstairs. I visited the spa which is Aveda so automatically earned points in my book. The facial was good as was the service but I was disappointed that there was no relaxation room or even an area. There is room for improvement there. Overall I would stay here again if I was alone or with my husband but not with children.

Room Tip: Lower floor option could mean option to take stairs over elevator
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear: Melissa B:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” a survey on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the your room service experience. My apologies! Thank you for your feedback on in-room coffee – (we do have complementary coffee daily in our restaurant from 6:30AM – 11AM). I am glad you enjoyed our B Indulged Spa by Aveda, as it may be small in nature, the team does an outstanding job on overall services. In follow-up to our elevators – we also have a glass elevator that is “express” to floors 12-17 in the Tower, which gives the Resort a total of 3 for the Tower and one for the Lanai section of the Resort. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Myakka City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Perfect location while visiting the Disney area. Within close walking distance to Downtown Disney. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Great value compared to other hotels nearby. Highly recommend. Bus service to all the Disney parks on a frequent time table.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear Darlene C:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read you enjoyed the hotel location as well as the overall Resort amenities we have to offer. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

B Well!
Salt Lake City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Facade of an older hotel but one step inside brings you to a new era. Very clean, spartan, modern decor - quite pleasing. Staff was charming, delightful and accommodating. Our room was not ready when we were attempting to check in and we were offered an upgrade without hesitation. I am not certain what the upgrade meant but we were very happy with our spacious room - floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows overlooking the pool. Large bathroom was modern, clean and came with a very large shower.

Only slight negative was breakfast service in the morning. We felt like the server did not desire us ordering from the menu - preferred that we chose the breakfast bar. A side order of berries was $5 and came with 5 berries - small. Definitely did not turn us off to all of the other great features of the hotel = highly recommend.

Room Tip: Higher level room with floor to ceiling windows.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Berniet:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the your experience in our restaurant and the team “lack of urgency” on your visit. My apologies! It is great to read you enjoyed the rest of Resort and amenities….. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

B Well!

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!