“Great value for the price paid” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #100 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Naucalpan, Mexico
“Great value for the price paid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was in double trip conference and vacation so my wife mother in law and our child stayed with me in the resort. Great for both the room is spacious in a top of line contemporary design with a fridge B also offers free shuttles to the theme parks plus.

They have a good location to avoid the traffic from downtown Disney and stay close to the I4 park entrance

The Spanish speaking personnel were great! ( as usual) exceeding in service always.

Room Tip: Apesar de tener vista a la Alberca y al freeway no se escuchaban ruidos de la calle
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Sunrise, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

the came here to celebrate our son's birthday and this hotel was more than we expexted. The lobby to begin with smells magnificent staff was very courteous and the beautiful brightly colored chair was so gorgeous to see when you walked in. Check in was quick and our room was on the 17th floor (1719)the view was amazing. my son loved the giant chess board they have near the pool and the game room. They had shuttle service to disney which was great and was within 10 minute walk to downtown disney. Fantastic hotel find! Loved this place.

• Stayed February 2015
Montgomery Village, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We weren't planning on being in the Disney area, however we found this hotel via hotels.com and they had a great deal on two nights so we took it. This hotel is on the Disney property and as such has shuttles to the parks. It is also within a quick walk to Downtown Disney, which was great since you don't have to pay to get into Downtown Disney. There is a separate resort fee when you check in, and if you drove (like we did) you have to pay $16/day for self-park or $21/day for valet parking. Room was nice; we slept really well. We were on the 5th floor and it was really quiet.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Kathryn S:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read that you enjoyed the Resort and amenities. I have reviewed all of your comments with the team and thank you for letting me know.
We look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
“B” Well!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Was here for a conference. Check in was smooth and room was clean. Bed was comfy. The main reason for my review is to give a huge shout out to the operations team who oversees events. Specifically, I want to recognize Manny and Cesar. These guys were extremely hard and are so courteous and thoughtful. They went above and beyond anything I have ever seen. I really hope they can be recognized for their tremendous service. I would feel extremely comfortable putting on an event at this location.

Dear AJ S:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read that you noted both Manny and Cesar from our operations team made an impact on your visit as your conference. Both of them are caring, hardworking leaders at the B.. I will pass along your comments to both of them – again, thank you! I have reviewed all of your comments and thank you for letting me know.
Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
“B” Well!
Centerton, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed four nights for business. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and stylishly furnished, and the bed was comfortable. Used the gym briefly, and it was nicer then gyms in some comparable hotels, with more treadmills and free weights than you usually see. On the downside, the service in the restaurant was slow, water temperature in the bathroom was uneven (sometimes too hot, sometimes too cold), and one day housekeeping mysteriously misplaced my shaving cream. Didn't notice this until minutes before my deadline, so had to shave with soap - ouch! Not the end of the world, but not the best, either.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Kumaneko2:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the restaurant service and fluctuation of water temperature in your guest room -. My apologies! I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know. I am happy to read the staff was friendly and helpful on your visit.
Have a great weekend.
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel is bright, modern, clean, and has many nice amenities. Our room was sufficiently big for 2 people, had a very clean and modern bathroom. There was a nice workout room, spa, pool, and deli style store. There was also a full service restaurant but we didn't try it.
The one drawback for me was the lack of blackout curtains. I like to sleep in on vacation which was impossible in this room. The sun filled the room at daybreak.
I would also say that I don't think this is the best hotel for kids. The amenities and pool seemed geared toward adults which I liked because we don't have kids.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear GoBlueTraveler:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for all nice comments on the Resort and amenities as I will share them with the team and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great weekend.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I didn't know about this hotel but ended up here when another hotel overbooked. I LOVED it! The food is great, the staff is very friendly, the shuttles ran consistently and we were a short walk to Downtown Disney. I slept extremely well and woke to sunshine on my private patio every morning. I would have enjoyed a coffee maker but there was great coffee at the pickup at 6:30 every morning and it didn't close until 11. The buffet was delicious and not too expensive! I'll be going again, I'm sure.

Room Tip: I loved having a first floor room with a private patio open to the pool.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Pat L:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would first like to say, we are happy you stayed with us and had the opportunity to experience the B! Thank you for all nice comments on the Resort, amenities, food quality as well as the friendly and helpful staff. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great day!

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!