“Trendy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #100 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Montgomery Village, Maryland
“Trendy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We weren't planning on being in the Disney area, however we found this hotel via hotels.com and they had a great deal on two nights so we took it. This hotel is on the Disney property and as such has shuttles to the parks. It is also within a quick walk to Downtown Disney, which was great since you don't have to pay to get into Downtown Disney. There is a separate resort fee when you check in, and if you drove (like we did) you have to pay $16/day for self-park or $21/day for valet parking. Room was nice; we slept really well. We were on the 5th floor and it was really quiet.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Was here for a conference. Check in was smooth and room was clean. Bed was comfy. The main reason for my review is to give a huge shout out to the operations team who oversees events. Specifically, I want to recognize Manny and Cesar. These guys were extremely hard and are so courteous and thoughtful. They went above and beyond anything I have ever seen. I really hope they can be recognized for their tremendous service. I would feel extremely comfortable putting on an event at this location.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Centerton, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed four nights for business. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and stylishly furnished, and the bed was comfortable. Used the gym briefly, and it was nicer then gyms in some comparable hotels, with more treadmills and free weights than you usually see. On the downside, the service in the restaurant was slow, water temperature in the bathroom was uneven (sometimes too hot, sometimes too cold), and one day housekeeping mysteriously misplaced my shaving cream. Didn't notice this until minutes before my deadline, so had to shave with soap - ouch! Not the end of the world, but not the best, either.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel is bright, modern, clean, and has many nice amenities. Our room was sufficiently big for 2 people, had a very clean and modern bathroom. There was a nice workout room, spa, pool, and deli style store. There was also a full service restaurant but we didn't try it.
The one drawback for me was the lack of blackout curtains. I like to sleep in on vacation which was impossible in this room. The sun filled the room at daybreak.
I would also say that I don't think this is the best hotel for kids. The amenities and pool seemed geared toward adults which I liked because we don't have kids.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I didn't know about this hotel but ended up here when another hotel overbooked. I LOVED it! The food is great, the staff is very friendly, the shuttles ran consistently and we were a short walk to Downtown Disney. I slept extremely well and woke to sunshine on my private patio every morning. I would have enjoyed a coffee maker but there was great coffee at the pickup at 6:30 every morning and it didn't close until 11. The buffet was delicious and not too expensive! I'll be going again, I'm sure.

Room Tip: I loved having a first floor room with a private patio open to the pool.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Pat L:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would first like to say, we are happy you stayed with us and had the opportunity to experience the B! Thank you for all nice comments on the Resort, amenities, food quality as well as the friendly and helpful staff. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Have a great day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The renovation of B Resort & Spa is absolutely stunning. The entire facility is so beautiful, fun and modern, while still being incredibly comfortable. Even though the renovation was 7 months ago, it felt like we were the first to use our room! The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, and even though I failed to book 7 days in advance to get the $1 stay on the night of my birthday (which I had not known of until the day of arrival) the front desk upgraded our room for a great view! This was the most romantic stay for my anniversary and birthday, made better by the incredible hand muddled drinks from the American Q bar and the great breakfast ordered the night before, delivered exactly on time the next morning! I have never had such fresh and hot food from room service- to get eggs up 10 stories and still have them hot was very impressive! Even the hotel coffee was good! We were disappointed the pool bar was not open yet, but working in the service industry, I understand the city can take forever allowing permits for a new bar. It was such a wonderful experience, and will definitely be where I stay every time I go towards Disney and Orlando! I will recommend this hotel to any and all my friends!

Room Tip: ask for a higher room facing Downtown Disney for a fantastic view!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Regina C:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would first like to wish you a Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary – we feel very special that you chose the B Resort for these special occasions. Thank you for all nice comments on the Resort, amenities as well as the friendly and helpful staff. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great week.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Worse customer service of any resort I have ever stayed at. Food was horrible. Room service took 2 hours to reach your room only to discover it was wrong. One time wrong ok but every time (10) just showed me their commitment to their guests. I was brought there for a work saftey meeting in which we rented 100+ rooms and 3 banquet rooms. The food served was horrible. The service was absolutely worse the. I have ever experienced. They served us left overs. We spent over 200k for our company retreat and was served leftovers and we're treated like our business wasn't appriciated. When considering a place to have a retreat I would look elsewhere. Their comment to their guests was horriable. Over priced which was expected bit quality was absolutely horriable. If going to Disney world I would look for any other place you could find. Because u will be over charged and under serviced at this resort.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear dirtbikerida:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations for room service. My apologies! As it relates to your feedback on our banquet food and service for the meeting you attended. Our food for all events is fresh daily and NOT left-overs. That is not our standard and rest assured the menu selection and choices were selected by the meeting planner for the group. It was a great group for the Resort and the business was appreciated. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great week.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!