“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #100 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Michigan
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

This hotel is bright, modern, clean, and has many nice amenities. Our room was sufficiently big for 2 people, had a very clean and modern bathroom. There was a nice workout room, spa, pool, and deli style store. There was also a full service restaurant but we didn't try it.
The one drawback for me was the lack of blackout curtains. I like to sleep in on vacation which was impossible in this room. The sun filled the room at daybreak.
I would also say that I don't think this is the best hotel for kids. The amenities and pool seemed geared toward adults which I liked because we don't have kids.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I didn't know about this hotel but ended up here when another hotel overbooked. I LOVED it! The food is great, the staff is very friendly, the shuttles ran consistently and we were a short walk to Downtown Disney. I slept extremely well and woke to sunshine on my private patio every morning. I would have enjoyed a coffee maker but there was great coffee at the pickup at 6:30 every morning and it didn't close until 11. The buffet was delicious and not too expensive! I'll be going again, I'm sure.

Room Tip: I loved having a first floor room with a private patio open to the pool.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Pat L:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would first like to say, we are happy you stayed with us and had the opportunity to experience the B! Thank you for all nice comments on the Resort, amenities, food quality as well as the friendly and helpful staff. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Have a great day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The renovation of B Resort & Spa is absolutely stunning. The entire facility is so beautiful, fun and modern, while still being incredibly comfortable. Even though the renovation was 7 months ago, it felt like we were the first to use our room! The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, and even though I failed to book 7 days in advance to get the $1 stay on the night of my birthday (which I had not known of until the day of arrival) the front desk upgraded our room for a great view! This was the most romantic stay for my anniversary and birthday, made better by the incredible hand muddled drinks from the American Q bar and the great breakfast ordered the night before, delivered exactly on time the next morning! I have never had such fresh and hot food from room service- to get eggs up 10 stories and still have them hot was very impressive! Even the hotel coffee was good! We were disappointed the pool bar was not open yet, but working in the service industry, I understand the city can take forever allowing permits for a new bar. It was such a wonderful experience, and will definitely be where I stay every time I go towards Disney and Orlando! I will recommend this hotel to any and all my friends!

Room Tip: ask for a higher room facing Downtown Disney for a fantastic view!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Regina C:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would first like to wish you a Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary – we feel very special that you chose the B Resort for these special occasions. Thank you for all nice comments on the Resort, amenities as well as the friendly and helpful staff. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Worse customer service of any resort I have ever stayed at. Food was horrible. Room service took 2 hours to reach your room only to discover it was wrong. One time wrong ok but every time (10) just showed me their commitment to their guests. I was brought there for a work saftey meeting in which we rented 100+ rooms and 3 banquet rooms. The food served was horrible. The service was absolutely worse the. I have ever experienced. They served us left overs. We spent over 200k for our company retreat and was served leftovers and we're treated like our business wasn't appriciated. When considering a place to have a retreat I would look elsewhere. Their comment to their guests was horriable. Over priced which was expected bit quality was absolutely horriable. If going to Disney world I would look for any other place you could find. Because u will be over charged and under serviced at this resort.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear dirtbikerida:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations for room service. My apologies! As it relates to your feedback on our banquet food and service for the meeting you attended. Our food for all events is fresh daily and NOT left-overs. That is not our standard and rest assured the menu selection and choices were selected by the meeting planner for the group. It was a great group for the Resort and the business was appreciated. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had never heard of this Hotel, and booked it online for a two night stay when my sister and stepmother were visiting Florida. We were going to Epcot. The room was beautiful, and the beds were really really comfortable. We all slept really well. The lobby was contemporary, white, with splashes of color everywhere. There is a beautiful pool, hot tub, and beautiful plantings. They also have many large rooms for events. The hotel is easy to see from the highway, with a big B on the top, and at night it is bathed in blue light. The dining room was underwhelming, but we will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear MarDiVoy:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much for the nice comments on the Resort and amenities. I will pass along your comments to my team. and thank you for letting me know.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

1. Do not rely on the shuttle service to the parks... though it is not run by the hotel.. for some reason the hotel staff insists on promoting a shuttle service that is supposed to run every half hour but only shows up about once an hour. << if your lucky.
2. Do not rely on the in room dining service to bring your food in less then an hour and half.-- and they are rude.
3. Do not rely on the front desk personnel to know the prices of the services at the hotel-- as most likely it will be incorrect by the time you check out.
5. Do not rely on being able to enjoy any peace or quiet as there are no springs on the doors to guests rooms, so as guests leave-- or say the cleaning staff coming in and out and in and out of the room next to yours -- the door slams repeatedly, and loudly.
6. The restaurant is gross when it comes to breakfast. The breakfast buffet had soupy eggs, and withered sausage, amongst some other issues .. this was not just a one morning things, as others from my group decided to try it anyways the next day-- yea same results..

Room Tip: If you decide to choose this hotel. Pay for the room with the Jacuzzi at least so you have some retr...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear MegW:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to my expectations relating the overall “service” at the Resort – my apologies. I am very sorry to read the shuttle service and the lack of timeliness. This service has been an excellent amenity for the hotel and guests. I will let the transportation company know your feedback for follow-up. I am very disappointed to read about the service by my team from room service and the front office. I also will review with the housekeeping team about noise when working in guest rooms. Thank you for your feedback on breakfast, I will review your comments with the Executive Chef I will review all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Hotel was clean and convenient to Downtown Disney. Buses were easy to catch to the parks. We were on the first floor and not too excited about it but it was fine and a lot quieter than we thought it would be. AC was a little noisy but blocked any noise from hallway. Beds were super comfy.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear Linda H:
Thank you for taking the time to ‘post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great you enjoyed the Resort amenities as well as the close proximity to Downtown Disney. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great week.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!