“B Excellent Resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #99 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hialeah, Florida
“B Excellent Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was in town for a couple of days on business and stayed at the B resort and it was EXCELLENT. The hotel is very clean and the associates are very friendly and accommodating. David at the front desk was great and check was easy and smooth. Check out the American Q restaurant for breakfast & dinner, food is tasty and reasonable. I definitely recommend this hotel if you are in Lake Buena Vista.

Room Tip: The main tower is great and comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Armando H:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read your nice comments on our clean Resort as well as our friendly staff, especially David at the front office at check-in. I will pass along your comments to the team. I am very glad you enjoyed your experience in our “signature” restaurant American Q. Thank you for letting me know you feedback on your visit.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Have a great week.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Pros: East walk to Downtown Disney. The hotel has a very cool modernized Art Deco feel. The rooms are clean and decorated nicely. The staff is also very friendly.

Cons: This is not a resort. It's a hotel. A resort offers activities and entertainment. This is a hotel with rooms, a pool, small workout room and spa with a mediocre restaurant that does not compliment the vibe of the hotel. The restaurant is BBQ themed with a limited menu and over priced cocktails. The hotel is an old hotel that was simply redecorated. The heating and air in the room was very loud and unpredictable. The elevator is slow and the sensors do not work, so don't try to jump on when the doors are closing because you will be hurt. The Wifi was weak as well.

This hotel has a lot of wasted space. The lobby is beautiful and huge but would be better if there was a cool lobby bar. The pool area and patio is nice, but the outdoor bar was closed the entire time during our stay.

If you are looking for a true resort The B Resort and Spa should not be a consideration. If you a looking for a nice hotel with a great location, The B Resort and Spa offers a good value.

• Stayed January 2015
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Shellie B:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read your excellent comments on the Spa, overall décor, vibe of the Resort as well as the friendly staff. As it relates to our “signature” restaurant, American Q – if you love BBQ for dinner, the atmosphere and food creates a very nice amenity to the Resort. We also serve breakfast and dinner. In follow-up to your notes on the elevators, all are fully operational (with no issues) and the “glass” elevator is purposely slower so you can “enjoy” the view and scenery on the way up to floors 12-17. I hope you did enjoy the view. In closing, this may not be a “date,” but a nice “lifestyle” Resort experience that you would have a second “date” to enjoy while in Orlando.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My room was gorgeous it looked just like in the pictures and it was spotless. The only downside was that they didn't have an in-room coffee maker so we had to go buy some downstairs. The beds were very comfortable and the park shuttles are a plus! Will definitely stay here again

Stayed January 2015
Dear Karina E:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read your excellent comments on the Resort and team. Please note, complementary coffee is part of our B “Social” popularity and is available daily in our restaurant American Q from 6:30AM to 11AM.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

B Resort and Spa was very nice and could very soon charge higher prices like other "nice" hotels but if they did I might not choose them over the others.
The room was just like the pictures showed and the pool area was nice, albeit quiet because of the cooler weather this time of the year. It looks like it could be a really fun place to hang out on a hot day with the bar and seating they've got set up. The hot tub was NOT hot though.
Besides the hot tub, the other cons were $11 parking per night, weird tasting water (the stuff at the lobby and the free bottled stuff) and when we checked in, we were given a crappy, uncleaned room - I think because we booked through a "discount" site.
BUT the hotel has a lot of good things going for it too: great location in relation to the parks, restaurants, malls, etc.; Happy hour at the bar; Fresh coffee at the pickup; nice modern furnishings, etc.

Would definitely stay here again, but likely only if it cost me the same which was about $150 per night plus parking.

Room Tip: Request floor higher than the first - the one we were initially given on the first floor was darker...
Dear Ashley S:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read your nice comments on the Resort but my apologies for the first room you checked into. Please keep in mind – the room allocation is based on your booking and the particular package you designate at that time. Thank you for letting me know your feedback on your visit as I will review wiht my team

North Kingstown, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice experience- 17th floor. swanky glass elevator to top floors. Staff was very polite. Didnt expect such a large bathtub, and shower! Air conditioner was noisy at times. Lots of nice touches ; like room service, laptops and ipads for use, and snacks, if needed. Nice to have the Disney store inside, too.

Room Tip: very quiet on top floors, except air conditioner. very beautiful.
Dear Glennas333:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read all your nice comments on the Resort and team. Thank you for letting me know.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My review is quite late; my husband, self and two children stayed here in October for 4 nights. I was lucky enough to take advantage of a promo which discounted our room and voided the parking and resort fees. WIth this in mind, I booked the best room I could. They put us on the very top floor in a corner room with a view of Downtown Disney and Epcot in the distance. Even glimpsed the fireworks one night, though there wasn't much to see. The kids loved riding the glass elevator to the 17th floor! We loved the view from our balcony. We had no problems with noise, perhaps because of our location.

There was hardly anyone at the pool when we used it, and it was large enough for a decent amount of people. We swam later in the day and there were hardly any towels left, but at least a few.

It was so nice to come back to our room after a long day and relax without worrying about the state of our room. Everything was new, the beds were comfortable, the sheets and bedding clean, the style and design beautiful. The bathroom was also very stylish and the shower relaxing, but the shower head actually broke on our last day (thank goodness). Just an issue of being unable to adjust the nozzle as it continually clicked back to one setting. I have to mention if the hotel is trying to be green you need more than ONE hook on the bathroom door! Maybe a hook or two on the wall? This left us with no place to hang our four towels whenever everyone had showered and left us with no choice but to leave them on the floor.

Housekeeping did a great job, with the exception of two things. Once, someone left a bottle of cleaner on our bathroom sink - not a big deal, but with a two year old, kinda an issue. She returned for it later, but I had already moved it so my daughter didn't grab it. Secondly, on our last day, when we returned late in the afternoon, we were desperate to shower before dinner as it had been a HOT day spent outside at Gatorland. Because we could never reuse our towels, we always had to use new ones. Well, for some reason on this day no one had been to our room yet. It was 4 o'clock. I called the desk for towels and they said they would send someone. We waited 30 minutes and then I called again. This time someone came within 15 minutes. But waiting 45 minutes for towels so we could all shower after a long hot morning and afternoon with our small kids on our last day left an unfortunate smudge on our otherwise happy stay.

Regardless, we would stay again IF we could have the self-parking and resort fees waived. Both are ridiculous fees. The self-parking fee is absolutely unnecessary and the resort fee somewhat insulting because.... it is NOT a resort. It is just a really nice hotel, with 'resort' in its name and a spa on premises. So. My opinion. The hotel should re-evaluate this.

Room Tip: 17th floor! Ask for a view of Downtown Disney.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Butterfly n1:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando last October, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read the nice comments on the Resort and team. We did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the timing of your room cleaning and delivery of towels..….… my apologies! That should not have happened. As it relates to the parking and resort fees, as you enjoyed the “promotion” on your visit we do at times through-out the year run “specials” that have these fees waived, so please watch for them. I will review all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great weekend.
Muncho Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Had av Rey enjoyable time at the resort for 4 days. The ladies at the Pickup and the housekeeping staff out did themselves ( I hope they hear about these reviews) James in the restaurant was great as well as John the carver whom couldn't believe how much meat I ate were also fantastic. Although booked into a captivating king suite we ended up in a two queen we can't complain. Thanks for a great time. Oh yeah front desk very nice but not as personable as some of the behind the scenes employees koodos. Give those pickup ladies a shot at the front they were so nice

Room Tip: Tip the housekeeping great rooms and service
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Matt M:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is very nice to read the comments on the Pick UP and housekeeping staff as well as James and John in our “signature” restaurant American Q. I will pass along your comments to the team and thank you for letting me know.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!