“It's a good choice for what you pay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #100 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“It's a good choice for what you pay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed at the B resort for 4 nights last week. It's a nice property, very modern. Apparently , the problems they were having with the a/ c , they have been addressing it. We got a nice upgrade upon check in , to a tower room on the 15th floor with 2 beds and a little sofa bed. We did not have any problems with the a/c while we were there. Totally love the bathroom. The beds are nice but pretty firm, so if your are used to pillow top mattresses like me, you will have a hard time sleeping. People at the reception are very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable . The onsite restaurant has a bar with pretty good drinks. Parking is extra at $16.00 per night or valet at $21.00 and resort fee is another $20.00 per nite. The extras add up pretty quickly, so beware. Overall, it was a nice stay, but probably will not stay here again just because mattress is too firm for my taste and after a full day at those parks, I need a good night sleep.

Room Tip: If you don't care about the view room 1517 it's a great choice if available
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Melbourne, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had a nice stay in Room 308 but B advised...it overlooks the courtyard where they played pretty loud music most of the day and night. The ballroom is also right there so if you don't like hearing bass as you fall asleep, you may want to arrange for a quieter room ahead of time. There were several parties in the two nights we were there. We called Andrew at the front desk and he kindly informed us of the midnight noise ordinance. We did get a very low rate by booking online so maybe that is what you get for that price. Lesson learned. Next time I'll call and book over the phone. You might pay a higher price but you'll get exactly what you want. Our room was very clean and well appointed with modern furnishings. While there was no view, the balcony was small and the door was permanently closed so no sitting outside for fresh air. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed the modern shower, but not much water pressure. Our AC was very cold and we tried to adjust the thermostat to make it warmer, but we finally had to resort to turning on the fan only (low speed) so we wouldn't freeze. When we left for the theme park, we came back at night and housekeeping had turned our AC back on so once again, it was ice cold in there. B mindful that there is both a parking fee and resort fee. Still with both fees, the price for the room was quite reasonable. The location in Downtown Disney was well worth it for us. We walked there for dinner and ice cream and it only took us about 10 minutes. After we checked in, we never drove again. The hotel offers a nice shuttle service to the theme parks, which we took to Epcot. It was running about 10 minutes late but it worked out for us anyway. For breakfast, we skipped the buffet and bought delicious fruit cups from the little store in the lobby. It saved us a lot of time and money when we knew we'd be eating so much at the theme parks all day. All in all, a very nice, clean hotel. Just a little noisy for our taste.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I truly enjoyed my stay here at B Resort and Spa. This place is very cute, chic and comfortable. I stayed 2 nights and had the best sleep I've had in a long time. The bedding is absolutely blissful. My only complaints were that my ac/heating unit was a bit noisy and my shower only produced Luke warm water. Overall, this hotel was one of the best I've stayed while visiting the orlando area. I will definitely be including B resort on my list of places to stay when I'm in Orlando. This hotel gets 2 thumbs up from me!! I'll see you guys in January!!

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear KayDeeJay3577:
Thank you for taking the time to "post" on Trip Advisor on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know. I am glad to hear the "B" is the best Hotel when you stay in Orlando.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Have a great week.
Spokane, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We got in after one in the morning after a long day of traveling, were greeted by Dave at the front desk. What a character, made us feel welcome and even got a laugh out of us. The room was B-eautiful,
did not like not having a dresser with drawers just cubbies. The AC
was noisy and did not cool very well. The next day we stopped at the concierge desk and I think it was Kim we talked to. She was very nice
and very helpful, she made sure we knew how their shuttles ran and where the pickups were in the parks.
Overall we had a very nice stay and would stay again.

Stayed December 2014
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Bobs55:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know. i will pass along your comments on Dave at the desk and Kim at the concierge desk - thank you! I am very happy to hear you had a very nice stay!

Have a great week.
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed for my sons bday and we had a great time! In room dining is the best! Definitely we r going back! I booked my reservation and then looked for the reviews and they were not promising I think the Hotel was great overall.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Gigi H:
I am so happy to hear you felt the "B" is Super "B" on your recent visit as i will pass along your comments to my team. It is so nice to hear you had a great visit overall. Thank you for your business and have a nice holiday season!
Thank you again!
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Wow! This was a great hotel stay. This contemporary style hotel is new and fresh! After a long day at the park, we were welcomed back with fruit water, in their nice , bright, cool lobby. It felt like Miami and LA. The rooms were beautiful. We faced the parks, so we had a nightly view of the fireworks. The staff was the nicest I have ever encountered, they couldn't do enough. Even the room service staff went the extra mile , delivering our order fast and always with a smile.
Eat at he restaurant, Q, it's contemporary American menu has something to please everyone, and their breakfast buffet served daily was delicious.
If you are not staying in the parks, stay here. We heard multiple complaints about other hotels while we rode the B's shuttle to the parks, mostly that they were outdated, not the case here!
Thanks for everything B resort, we were thoroughly impressed!

Room Tip: Stay in the tower on the higher floors.
Dear Schof1:
It is nice to hear you were "B" Amazed by your visit and you were also very impressed by the Resort and team. I appreciate your business and look to "B" of service to you again in the near future.
Enjoy the holiday season!
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed for 3 nights for a family trip to Disney. The rooms were beautiful and immaculate. The entire staff went out if their way to make sure you were happy. Plus....Aveda products in the bath. We will stay there again!

• Stayed December 2014
Dear Ruth W:
Thankyou for your visit and nice comments.as I am glad to hear the staff made your visit even more pleasant.
Thank you and have a nice holliday season!

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!