“Horrible experience” 2 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #97 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
“Horrible experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I stayed at the B resort from 19th till 27th of November. First of all I was taken to room 285 where the heating and cooling had issues. I complained it was too hot and then they fixed it to being too cold. Finally my room was changed to 1612. Before then I had ordered a few stuff to the hotel using my previous no. I had also dropped my clothes for drycleaning at the front desk. Even though I had notified the front desk about the change so that all my delivery would be in my room, my drycleaning ended up being somewhere else and I received it about 24hours later than expected. I kept on calling about my packages and drycleaning and I was told that it would be brought up to me immediately. I even offered to go pick them up myself but wasn't allowed to. Only one lady at the front desk was helpful to my ordeal. If it means increasing the no of staff in the hotel so as to provide better services, B resort should do so please. It was my first time in orlando and my stay at B resort ruined part of my vacation. At the end of the day when I was leaving I had to go back home without one of my packages as they couldn't find it.

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Our room size was perfect. Wonderful layout. Fantastic comfortable beds. We could of slept all day! Loved the shuttle bus schedule. It made life very easy. Will absolutely stay there on our next visit to Disney.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Have stayed at the B-Ocean property in Ft. Lauderdale several times so I was excited to stay at this new property with easy access to Disney. The staff was over the top friendly and remembered our name through the entire stay- always a nice touch. Distance to Downtown Disney was perfect as the parking there is in a state of chaos as they revamp the entire property.

Great deals and free Disney Shuttle!

Room Tip: Book a room in the tower, unless its summer and you want to by the pool. This way you will be higher...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

What a surprise this was a real gem..better than w hotel we stayed in. Gorgeous modern design . Rooms huge. Bathrooms modern. Clean .Beds deliciously comfortable. Staff friendly. Hotel convenient situation for everything. Great tv channels. The best thing we hot this hotel dirt cheap through third party comparison site

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We had a great 4 night stay at the B. 2 adults and 2 kids (8 and under), visiting all the Disney parks. The hotel is very nice and super clean and updated. The staff was very accommodating and service was great. We only ate at the restaurant for breakfast and had great service. The food was typical breakfast buffet and the kids loved it. Good central location and you can't beat the rates. Very worth the price. We would stay here again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

First of all, very nice hotel clean modern and friendly with the exception of one of the front desk Personnel very rude after I check in I call the front desk to ask a question she answered what can I do now for you? Wrong answer I am a customer service person and even if someone ask too many questions you shouldn't answer that way. Then the air conditioner was too cold then too hot so thermostat did not work. I wouldn't return to this hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My daughter and my husband and I stayed at the B resort for 5 nights in November. The hotel was recently redone. Check in was fairly easy. Room rate was fairly low but it actually is deceiving because they add a resort fee and a huge parking fee. Person at front desk was friendly. Rooms are large and clean.Furniture is sparse. Bathroom was nice but could have been finished off much nicer. Towels were nice. Tile around bottom of shower has brown stains where it was not finished. Air conditioning and heat unit in room is loud. This hotel is modern and it wants to be minimal in terms of everything.

Stayed November 2014

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about B Resort & Spa

Address: 1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #97 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:4 star — B Resort & Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your B Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage B Resort & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.