“B- delighted!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #97 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
“B- delighted!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Have stayed at the B-Ocean property in Ft. Lauderdale several times so I was excited to stay at this new property with easy access to Disney. The staff was over the top friendly and remembered our name through the entire stay- always a nice touch. Distance to Downtown Disney was perfect as the parking there is in a state of chaos as they revamp the entire property.

Great deals and free Disney Shuttle!

Room Tip: Book a room in the tower, unless its summer and you want to by the pool. This way you will be higher...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

What a surprise this was a real gem..better than w hotel we stayed in. Gorgeous modern design . Rooms huge. Bathrooms modern. Clean .Beds deliciously comfortable. Staff friendly. Hotel convenient situation for everything. Great tv channels. The best thing we hot this hotel dirt cheap through third party comparison site

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We had a great 4 night stay at the B. 2 adults and 2 kids (8 and under), visiting all the Disney parks. The hotel is very nice and super clean and updated. The staff was very accommodating and service was great. We only ate at the restaurant for breakfast and had great service. The food was typical breakfast buffet and the kids loved it. Good central location and you can't beat the rates. Very worth the price. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

First of all, very nice hotel clean modern and friendly with the exception of one of the front desk Personnel very rude after I check in I call the front desk to ask a question she answered what can I do now for you? Wrong answer I am a customer service person and even if someone ask too many questions you shouldn't answer that way. Then the air conditioner was too cold then too hot so thermostat did not work. I wouldn't return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My daughter and my husband and I stayed at the B resort for 5 nights in November. The hotel was recently redone. Check in was fairly easy. Room rate was fairly low but it actually is deceiving because they add a resort fee and a huge parking fee. Person at front desk was friendly. Rooms are large and clean.Furniture is sparse. Bathroom was nice but could have been finished off much nicer. Towels were nice. Tile around bottom of shower has brown stains where it was not finished. Air conditioning and heat unit in room is loud. This hotel is modern and it wants to be minimal in terms of everything.

Stayed November 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a last minute 3 night trip where my son and I joined my husband who was going to be in the Orlando area. We decided to tag along and go to Disney for a few days while Daddy was in the area. We have been to Disney four times previously and have always stayed on-property at Deluxe Disney Resorts so this was our first time staying off.
The positives!
The hotel decor is modern and bright and very clean! The room was great. We were in the cheapest level of room which includes the two floors by the pool-not the tall tower. I thought the rooms were fine for a short stay and I liked the easy access to these lower floor rooms. Some rooms have patios overlooking the pool in this category. The hotel has been remodeled and the only place the room showed its age was its shower/WC area- but it was clean and nice and I am very picky! Loved the Aveda bath products!! The pool is nice, has fountains, zero entry and is heated.My son and I got takeout from the hotel restaurant, American Q and it was WONDERFUL! The staff was awesome too! They went above and beyond. The bartender chased me down almost at the pool when I accidentally left my debit card in the folder when picking up food. I also tried to get a to-go Mickey Waffle for my son to eat on the bus and the super nice gentlemen put it in a to-go box and wouldn't even let me pay for it- just beyond kind and helpful at every turn. The hotel does have a more boutique, adult feel but I was never uncomfortable with my son. The hotel is an easy ten minute walk to Downtown Disney shopping and restaurants. The Disney buses do offer a free shuttle to the hotel- they come every half hour and pick up at the parks every half hour. We booked this through a popular internet site and for what we paid- the room and hotel were great!

Only drawbacks-The buses do drop you off right at Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Ak, but they do drop at the TTC (monorail/ferry) and not the front door of Magic Kingdom like we are used to with Disney Resorts. Not a big deal, but if you are trying to make "rope drop" or opening of the park-I would suggest spending the money to catch a cab to the Contemporary Resort and then walking into MK so you don't lose the time at the TTC waiting on monorails and ferryboats.. Then take the free shuttle bus back when you leave the park. It was free and easy to use, I just like direct service to MK and I am used to this from Disney Resorts-certainly not a deal breaker, just something to keep in mind. The pool was almost completely shaded at 2pm by the tower building. Not a big deal and nothing they can do to correct this-but I wish there had been more sunshine! You do not get the Extra Magic Hours either that you would have with staying in the park. There will be a resort fee charge daily and parking fee but for what we paid compared to on-property resorts-it was still a great bargain.

Tampa, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The "B" is a true "Boutique-type" hotel, located at the Lake Buena Vista Disney World gate. Easy to get to and find. That is a plus when coming to Orlando. It is the largest of the Boutique Hotels I have visited, but retains the smaller "W" type atmosphere. arriving at the hotel, you will be warmly greeted by the valet staff ($21.00 valet parking fee per night, $16.00 for self park.)

The hotel lobby welcomes you with it's openness and aroma. My first response was "I like it!" The rooms were well appointed. The beds are great and crisp sheets welcome your sleep experience. "Aveda" bath accessories in the bath.

A large heated pool and spa are available for swimming and lounging year around. Try to get a room around the pool, or ask for a high floor facing Disney World to enjoy the nightly fireworks. The restaurant provides a variety on the menu and it is well prepared. There are other resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: High room facing Disney World
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!