“Excellent, Fantastic, Impeccable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Limtied Time Offer! $89
Ranked #89 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent, Fantastic, Impeccable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First of all the staff will treat you like royalty - from housekeeping to the front desk and restaurant. The place is sharply kept. Beautifully modern with touches of industrial design. It's right near Disney and with easy access to the main roads and highways. We were impressed by the clean, contemporary feel of the place...the lobby, the pool, and our room (our bathroom was gorgeous too!) The restaurant is visually a nice contrast, it's all a beautiful mix of industrial and modern. The breakfast buffet spread is just amazing, and the food is really, really good. We would love to be back there soon.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

When we arrived we were amazed at the transformation this hotel was the former Royal Plaza, we were greeted by David at the front desk who really made us feel special, as our original room reservations had been screwed up and he went out of his way to make things right and he upgraded us to a poolside master suite . The rooms are beautifully done , clean and comfortable, we had a nice cabana style sitting area outside our room as did all the poolside rooms.
This hotel was an easy 10 minute walk to downtown disney, bus transportation was available for any part of the disney property.
Would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family and I would definitely come back

• Stayed September 2014
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

So far, so good. My husband and I recently booked a 4 night stay here for mid October 2014. We love boutique hotels and were pleased to find this renovated hotel. The guy I spoke to to make our reservation was ok, he seemed a bit rushed. That was cool, because I called back and pressed zero determined to have ALL of my questions answered. I just got off the phone with a delightful woman named Jennifer who was very professional and answered all of my questions. Jennifer ensured me that the actions problem would be fixed by the time we check in and that the pool bar would be open! I hope to have a positive review to add in a few weeks.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Mystic Country, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was guided to this hotel for a business conference this month (Septermber 2014), and I wasn't disappointed. The staff was amazing and attentive, the conference venues were amazingly clean and wide open, and the rooms were super clean and modern. All rooms have two (double) beds in them, a LARGE HD tv, huge closet, walk-in shower (some rooms also have a jet tub), and a small mini-fridge. My only complaint is that there is not a microwave in any room, and although I don't drink coffee, my boss was upset that none of the rooms came with their own coffee maker. Other than that, non of the 300+ people at our conference had any complaints. The one downside (and this is not a knock on the hotel or the staff) to room 612, or any room facing the highway, is that there is audible noise from the traffic (notable big rig air brake noises); this can be drowned out a little by increasing the fan noise in the room, however.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the highway are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Gig Harbor, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Newly renovated property (at the site of what used to be Royal Plaza) on the ground of Walt Disney World Resort. Easy walking distance to Downtown Disney. Frequent shuttle bus service to the various Disney parks.

Pro's:
1. Brand new property. Highly chic, beautiful lobby with a very energetic feel. Rooms, while a bit small, are modern, clean, contemporary, and very comfortable.
2. Professional staff members.

Con's:
1. Excruciatingly, painfully slow and unreliable wifi internet connection.
2. During peak morning and evening shower time, the water pressure in the shower can become pathetically low, literally down to a trickle.
3. Self parking at $16 per night amounts to highway robbery.
4. Watch your kids from grabbing the small packs of snacks left in each room... These "B Treated" items priced at $5 per item will leave you B Dazzled at check-out.
5. Rooms with view toward Interstate 4 can be noisy at times.

Did not try any restaurants or food service in the hotel, as much cheaper and greater variety options abound outside the resort.

Room Tip: Ensure the room does not have a view toward Interstate 4.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I live in Winter Park (Orlando) and my girlfriend and I wanted a mini "staycation"so we booked a room at the B on Hotels Tonight. We were going to eat and go out in downtown Disney for the evening. Upon checking in I asked for a room on a high floor
In order to possibly watch the fireworks. We were told no and put in a room in the 2 story building. Lame. We were then informed of the resort fee and parking fee. $16 to park your own car in their lot and walk to your room. $20 for a resort fee. We were told it covered free transportation to the attractions and figured we were going to pay that in cabs anyway so no biggie. We got a ride to downtown disney and that was it. Tipped the driver $10. The driver gave us his card to be picked up later. When we left at 10:00pm we called and he was at home. We could not find a shuttle and was sent on a wild goose chase looking for one. We ended up getting a cab and paying $15 including tip to get back. After getting back to the room the AC was blowing warm and the room was 79 degrees. Informed the desk and they sent a maintenance guy that crawled into the AC vent and said he fixed it. The room never got cooler than 78. I called to see if there was a soda machine and ice machine to find out there isn't. Hotel with no ice machine? Lame. I had to order a mini coke through room service for $3 and a $4 delivery charge. $10 with tip. Checking out the next day I was going to just chalk it up as a loss but decided to inquire more about the resort fee and possibly get refunded. The front desk clerk danced around the resort fee and told me that it wasn't for free transportation but that it paid the cost of the two complimentary 4oz waters in the room and for a complimentary coffee in the restaurant. Lame. It wasn't even worth arguing because I work in the hospitality industry and have hundreds of people a week sit at my bar. If one of those guests are dissatisfied I'll do everything in my power to make it right. We work with a lot of hotels so I know how much leeway they get to rectify a situation, it just depends on who you deal with. I guess Trip Advisor should warn about the resort fees as well. In hind site, we should have just driven home drunk and slept in our own bed. The AC works and the water is free.

• Stayed September 2014
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed here for the night for a quick girls get away. The hotel was very clean and the decor was very hip and current. Newly renovated. Clean fresh feel. Nothing fancy but great for the price. Very close to downtown Disney and I-4.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!