“B real with B Resort” 3 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Limtied Time Offer! $89
Ranked #88 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Gig Harbor, Washington
“B real with B Resort”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Newly renovated property (at the site of what used to be Royal Plaza) on the ground of Walt Disney World Resort. Easy walking distance to Downtown Disney. Frequent shuttle bus service to the various Disney parks.

Pro's:
1. Brand new property. Highly chic, beautiful lobby with a very energetic feel. Rooms, while a bit small, are modern, clean, contemporary, and very comfortable.
2. Professional staff members.

Con's:
1. Excruciatingly, painfully slow and unreliable wifi internet connection.
2. During peak morning and evening shower time, the water pressure in the shower can become pathetically low, literally down to a trickle.
3. Self parking at $16 per night amounts to highway robbery.
4. Watch your kids from grabbing the small packs of snacks left in each room... These "B Treated" items priced at $5 per item will leave you B Dazzled at check-out.
5. Rooms with view toward Interstate 4 can be noisy at times.

Did not try any restaurants or food service in the hotel, as much cheaper and greater variety options abound outside the resort.

Room Tip: Ensure the room does not have a view toward Interstate 4.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I live in Winter Park (Orlando) and my girlfriend and I wanted a mini "staycation"so we booked a room at the B on Hotels Tonight. We were going to eat and go out in downtown Disney for the evening. Upon checking in I asked for a room on a high floor
In order to possibly watch the fireworks. We were told no and put in a room in the 2 story building. Lame. We were then informed of the resort fee and parking fee. $16 to park your own car in their lot and walk to your room. $20 for a resort fee. We were told it covered free transportation to the attractions and figured we were going to pay that in cabs anyway so no biggie. We got a ride to downtown disney and that was it. Tipped the driver $10. The driver gave us his card to be picked up later. When we left at 10:00pm we called and he was at home. We could not find a shuttle and was sent on a wild goose chase looking for one. We ended up getting a cab and paying $15 including tip to get back. After getting back to the room the AC was blowing warm and the room was 79 degrees. Informed the desk and they sent a maintenance guy that crawled into the AC vent and said he fixed it. The room never got cooler than 78. I called to see if there was a soda machine and ice machine to find out there isn't. Hotel with no ice machine? Lame. I had to order a mini coke through room service for $3 and a $4 delivery charge. $10 with tip. Checking out the next day I was going to just chalk it up as a loss but decided to inquire more about the resort fee and possibly get refunded. The front desk clerk danced around the resort fee and told me that it wasn't for free transportation but that it paid the cost of the two complimentary 4oz waters in the room and for a complimentary coffee in the restaurant. Lame. It wasn't even worth arguing because I work in the hospitality industry and have hundreds of people a week sit at my bar. If one of those guests are dissatisfied I'll do everything in my power to make it right. We work with a lot of hotels so I know how much leeway they get to rectify a situation, it just depends on who you deal with. I guess Trip Advisor should warn about the resort fees as well. In hind site, we should have just driven home drunk and slept in our own bed. The AC works and the water is free.

• Stayed September 2014
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here for the night for a quick girls get away. The hotel was very clean and the decor was very hip and current. Newly renovated. Clean fresh feel. Nothing fancy but great for the price. Very close to downtown Disney and I-4.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Got emailed all summer from B Resort touting their new hotel opening in Orlando. Prices were very appealing and thought perhaps we'll try it one time. Usually we stay at the Swan and Dolphin. We read the reviews on this site before booking our overnight stay and the reviews about the air conditioning were absolutely correct. Ours worked but it was so loud - all day and all night no matter how you adjusted it. Luckily my four and a half year old slept fine, but my husband and I didn't. I appreciated the competitive rate, the beauty of the hotel, and the staff helpfulness, but if we can't get a decent night's sleep, we'd rather stay elsewhere. If they would fix the air conditioning system so that it wasn't as loud as a train, we'd tell people to stay there.

• Stayed September 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed in this hotel for 2 days after a cruise. Let me start with a few positives: the guys working the valet were amazing job. They were Very helpful, quick and kind. The lobby and outside pool area are amazing. The beds and the pillows were nice. Now for the negatives and there were many: we found several pieces of hair in the sink and shower; although the sink was new, the drain was dirty, the paint and grout in the bathroom were cracking. There were rust spots on the bathroom door. It looked as if someone painted over old paint and/or grout. The water in the shower does not get very hot. Our view was of an old dirty wall and a parking lot. The worst thing was the a/c it was very loud and it didn't get cold. they sent the "engineer" up on the first day...on the second day they sent him up again when I realized the a/c wouldn't stay on. He came up checked a few things and then told us that it has a mind of its own and that some times it's controlled by opening the door "really". Later that night when we got back to the room, the room was 75 degrees we had it set at 68. I called to complain and they sent the same guy back up. At roughly 1130 the engineer told us that it couldn't be fixed and that we could move to another room. Of course we were not interested as we needed to get up at 4:30 AM. Management, please consider spending more resources on updating the ACs and cleaning the rooms and less on the lobby. After all, guess sleep in the rooms not in the lobby.

Stayed September 2014
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
angeldgood, greetings from B Resort & Spa and thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am disappointed to read about the inconsistencies in the level of service during the two days you were here. I have shared your comments with the Directors of Housekeeping and Engineering for their review and follow-up. We are currently in the process of rectifying opportunities identified within our AC units. On the other hand, I am delighted to read about your positive interactions with our valet team and lobby and pool areas. If you would like to discuss your experience, please feel free to contact me at rafael.ortiz-martinez@bresortlbv.com. Once again, thank you for your feedback and being our guest at the B Resort & Spa.

Rafael Ortiz-Martinez
Guest Relations Manager
Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My daughter, her two young teens and I stayed here for two nights this weekend. Are 1st impression was WOW! Beautiful lobby. Check in was quick. Front desk was very pleasant and friendly. They even gave us a 1/2 coupon for their Americana restaurant. We had an 8th floor room facing Downtown Disney. The 2 queen beds were very comfortable. There was a loveseat ,that converted to a twin bed, that my grandson slept on. No complaints. The room also had a cold , empty refrigerator ready to keep your drinks etc. Bathroom was nice, not huge, with a glass enclosed shower. No bathtub. Aveda toiletries were heavenly. We spent most of our time enjoying the pool. Plenty of lounges and towels. They even came around with ice cold cloths a couple of times a day. Pool bar and the snack bar finally opened the day we left. Room service is also available for pool guests. We all had a great weekend. Would definitely recommend the B.

Room Tip: The rooms around the pool had outdoor patios.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My experience at this hotel was mixed but in the end Nelson made the stay for my family and I. The resort was very nice and pretty reasonably priced, we were upgraded and we had a nice stay overall, we did however one night try and enjoy the poolside drink service we ordered one glass of cabernet and it never arrived. Moving on, like any normal vacation something goes wrong and we lost our car key and had to get our spare key overnighted to us (luckily we live only 3 hours from orlando so it wasn't very pricey) but when we found out the hotel doesn't pickup mail every day we were distressed as we had to checkout that day and were worrisome of our vehicle being towed. Cue Nelson! He was extremely helpful and offered to allow us to follow him to the post office to receive our package on time and safely return to our vehicle, Nelson made our vacation and sent us packing! No pun intended.

Room Tip: We had two rooms in 816/817 did really well no sound issues, wifi, a nice T.V., a bluetooth alarm cl...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!