“Beautiful New Hotel on Disney property” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Limtied Time Offer! $89
Ranked #74 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Port Orange, Florida
“Beautiful New Hotel on Disney property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My daughter, her two young teens and I stayed here for two nights this weekend. Are 1st impression was WOW! Beautiful lobby. Check in was quick. Front desk was very pleasant and friendly. They even gave us a 1/2 coupon for their Americana restaurant. We had an 8th floor room facing Downtown Disney. The 2 queen beds were very comfortable. There was a loveseat ,that converted to a twin bed, that my grandson slept on. No complaints. The room also had a cold , empty refrigerator ready to keep your drinks etc. Bathroom was nice, not huge, with a glass enclosed shower. No bathtub. Aveda toiletries were heavenly. We spent most of our time enjoying the pool. Plenty of lounges and towels. They even came around with ice cold cloths a couple of times a day. Pool bar and the snack bar finally opened the day we left. Room service is also available for pool guests. We all had a great weekend. Would definitely recommend the B.

Room Tip: The rooms around the pool had outdoor patios.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We arrived after a long trip from the UK to be greeted with a cool bottle of water and a free room upgrade!. The room which was on the 11 floor was just prefect. I would say that this was the best room we have ever had in the 10 years that we have been coming to Orlando. The pool was lovely, they are still waiting for the pool bar to open but offers iced water and one of the lovely staff members pop round often to check if anyone want food or drinks. The shuttle to the Disney parks is useful and offten. The hotel is near downtown Disney and it is a very pleasant walk which takes about 15 mins. I would highly recommend this hotel. The only thing that was disappointing was the $16 dollar a day car parking fee and the $20 resort fee, some of my family stayed next door and they had no resort fee!!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Sarah B, greetings from B Resort & Spa! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, that the location of your guest room was perfect and that you would highly recommend our resort. Thank you for being our guest and your feedback.

Rafael Ortiz-Martinez
Guest Relations Manager
Boston, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had a wonderful time at the B! The service was fantastic, everyone working there genuinely wanted to make your stay memorable. The room was clean, spacious and just perfect. There is a free shuttle that takes you to downtown Disney so you don't have to worry about traffic and parking. Definitely will recommend and stay there myself the next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: try to stay at this resort and you will enjoy
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
sussana w, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am delighted to read that your recent stay with us was ‘fantastic’ and I have shared your comments with the team at the resort. Once again, thank you for your feedback and being our guest…we look forward to your return visit!

Rafael Ortiz-Martinez
Guest Relations Manager
Oldsmar, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Four friends joined me for a girls weekend in Orlando, the hotel was beautiful and we enjoyed the hot tub the most. We were a little surprised about the $20 a day hotel fee plus the $16 a day self parking fee per car. The rooms are very well done and the staff was accommodating. The shuttle to Downtown Disney is free but doesn't start till 6 pm, they really should have one running every half hour all day at least for those not going to parks. While I will consider this hotel for future visits the extra fee's will put it lower on my list.

Room Tip: If possible get one of the rooms in the two story building surrounding the pool, these have private...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Excellent facilities, rooms at back of hotel are affected by noise from nearby Highway, but otherwise nothing to fault this hotel. Staff were on the ball and courteous and facilities are beautiful. We had a room on 12th floor, nice views and apart from the road noises the stay was very pleasant. You can easily walk to Downtown Disney (quicker than the traffic at the time).

Room Tip: Try to get room at the front of hotel
Cooper City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I'm staying there again, without a doubt. That's all I should really have to say about the new "B" Resort. It's proximity to the Disney Parks, Downtown Disney and quite honestly not too far from Universal or Sea World. There are also plenty of restaurants that you could actually walk to (if you choose).

The "B" resort used to be another Hotel, however if I didn't have that prior information I would've never known. It is very clean, literally smells brand new and although I know it's probably not the case, I thought I might have been the first to stay in one of the rooms. This is a hotel that offers luxury furnishings and bath soaps at much cheaper rates to stay.

Every staff member was very friendly and appreciative to have us at the hotel. Being from the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area I can tell you the decor is very "South Beach" and clean. They are still working on (and it appears it will be open very soon) a small cafe'/snack food shop to go along with their already open American Q restaurant that looks very nice and the menu is appetizing. I found everything about the Hotel very comfortable and relaxing.

Air conditioning was awesome in the room (important in Florida). If you have any questions feel free to ask. My recommendation is there is no better place to stay in Orlando right now than the "B" Resort.

Room Tip: You will have a view of something going on in pretty much every room from what I understand. Since...
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First of all, I work for a Preferred Hotel Property and I have been shopped by FORBES and received 100% as a Hotlier. Hotels know what that means. This Hotel is 5 Star, seriously!
You will be disappointed if you don't select this property, my advice is to stay now while they are in their "Promotion" stage, because this place will be worthy to command higher price accommodations at the rate it is performing and service they delivering from reservation to arrival!! My reason for coming to Orlando was to celebrate my 4 year old Birthday, and from my initial call to B Hotel they captured the "occasion" and built a magical stay for not only a little girl but us adults as well, they made this trip "effortless". The Hotel is TRUE to the pictures on the website, no holds barred, no PHOTO shopped, you get exactly what you see. The amazing thing about it, is that when you arrive the pictures come alive in vivid color, hues of blues, white, sliver and whimsical accents colors that pulls the décor together tastefully. Great design! I stayed in a Captivating Queen(1402) in the tower, which I recommend for a spectacular view of the resort and fireworks at night, what kid(adult too) wouldn't enjoy that for celebrating purposes? Details...they have mastered it. My daughter was sent a beautiful cake and about 20 chocolate dipped strawberries and an assortment of candy shooting from a spiral design vase, all to our surprise when we returned to our room on the second day. The staff is the FINEST. Everything, is 5Star quality about this "A" Hotel, well BHotel. Its the Jewel of the RESORT.

Sandra W.

Room Tip: Tower Room 1402 has an amazing view of the entire resort. But I imagine as fine as this Hotel is can...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!