“Bold & Beautiful!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Limtied Time Offer! $99
Ranked #23 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Stafford, Virginia
“Bold & Beautiful!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a new resort located very close to Downtown Disney. This resort is still undergoing renovations hence the great introductory prices and perks. Until the end of July, the hotel is offering free breakfast & waived resort fee. There are parking fees; self/valet. The staff are extremely accommodating and friendly. We had two separate visits and rooms during our vacation due to a cruise. Our first room was located in the 2-story bldg which contained a King bed and twin bunks. Room size was great which offered great sleeping arrangements but the bathroom size was way too small to accommodate 2 adults and 2 teens. There were no towel racks or bars to hang towels or wash cloths. Also our view was facing the parking lot so not much to see. On our return trip from the cruise I requested an upgraded room to the towers which were AWESOME! The rooms are larger as well as the bathroom. Great walk in shower with plenty of space. Towel bars were present and plenty of space for everyone. I would definitely return but only to a tower room.

Room Tip: Select high floors in the towers

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I went this past weekend to the best hotel to go to in Orlando . Especially in July. The offer this month includes waiving the hotel fee and complimentary buffet breakfast . And this was no ordinary basket of pre_packaged sugary treats. A chef is there making personalized omelets, bacon, eggs, sausages, oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit, muffins. And the staff will be friendly and helpful every step of the way. Now if rooms need reviews these are top notch . We stayed in deluxe rooms with ample space , huge walk in shower and extra soft bedding. Four stars all around!

Room Tip: Choose higher up to access view of fireworks or if you prefer to have easy access to pool ask for po...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Aventura, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I don't know where to begin!!!.... From the moment we pulled up to the valet I was impressed with the scenery and service. We were warmly greated by the valet, who directed us to another warm greating from the staff who checked us in. Everyone was very friendly to say the least. The hotel is currently going to some renovations, which are mostly complete, but it's looks and feels very luxurious! They served a complimentarly buffet breakfast, which even included an omelete station. I was very impressed with the overall experience and will definitely be returning when I go back to Orlando.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
TravelKrew23, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! I am delighted to read that you were able to experience our team’s Self-Expression Hospitality during your stay. We look forward to the completion of the other amenities in the coming weeks. Once again, thank you for staying with us at B Resort & Spa and we look forward having you B Our Guest on your next trip to Orlando/Lake Buena Vista.
Helsinki, Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We were there 2 nights at July. Has to say they have improved this place quite a lot. New carpets and tiles etc. Rooms decently sized, and with pricing as low as 89$ a night with complimentary breakfast you cant go wrong. But there was some huge issue......

Air Condition at rooms kept so horrible noise that it makes sleeping almost impossible. We had two rooms, and both have same issue. We stayed at lower side of hotel, and stated this at reception. The only thing they said was: "Maybe there is some repairing going on ?" , and thats it ! I didnt buy that.
So at the desk they should know things like that, and tell that if you are not very heavy sleeper, you cant keep a/c on. In summertime it is way too hot for me to sleep there.

Next time i go to Holiday inn, which i have been stayed many times, for almost same amount of money.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
SamiSeppala, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. As you mentioned, our resort is in the stages of completing a major redevelopment that included all of our guest rooms, meeting and public spaces, dining outlets, and recreational amenities. I am thrilled that you were able to take advantage of the added values offered to our guests, however, I am disheartened to read about the AC in your guest rooms and I have forwarded your comments to our Director of Engineering for follow-up. Once again, thank you for staying with us at B Resort & Spa.
Hinesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Fantastic Stay at the B! I always worry when going to a place that I haven't stayed before. I read every review on every resort that I could. I took a chance on the B and am so glad. We had the best experience here. Everything is beautiful, close to Downtown Disney, easy access to I-4. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Our room was very modern and so nice! We will definitely go back to the B! Wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Any room is great! Wouldn't want to be near the elevator just because I don't like that noi...
Zephyrhills, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Through July 31st this hotel has great specials! Breakfast was impressive. The room AC was a bit noisy and there is no access to the room terrace. The building is still under renovation, but it is a beautiful hotel, with all the amenities wanted at a Resort within Walt Disney World. They even have a Disney store within the hotel (ran by Disney employees). At full price, I'm not sure if we'd stay again-staying on Disney property would not be a significantly different cost and is much more convenient.

Room Tip: They didn't have any available when we traveled, but the kids are begging to go back to stay in...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Smallfamily5807, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I have shared your feedback about breakfast and AC in the guest room with the rest of our leadership team for their review and follow up. Indeed our resort is very unique, distinct, and ‘beautiful’. I would also like to suggest you sign up for our B First to Know so that you are able to receive vacation deals, package, and special offers. Once again, thank you for your feedback and staying with us.
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Our family loves Orlando and we found a new gym in the heart of down town disney! While the resort is still under renovation, I never felt that it was incomplete. The management team, staff and front desk offered the best in customer service. Always smiling and so helpful. They offered us a free breakfast in a banquet room. They were renovating the new dining room and wanted to share the good food that would be offered. We LOVED the food and service! The hotel smelled new, fresh and welcoming. I appreciated the staff seeming to really care and be excited about the new facility! You can walk to dining and shops in down town Disney from this location. It does not get better. Simple and very clean room! We will be back. We go to Orlando often and for a family, I recommend you give this resort a try. It actually would be nice for couples or folks traveling for business. convenient and caring would sum up my experience. see you again B!

Room Tip: Go enjoy this hotel and take the kids to putt putt at Disney putt putt. Even if traveling through he...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!