“B is Exceptional!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Limtied Time Offer! $99
Ranked #22 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Aventura, Florida
“B is Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I don't know where to begin!!!.... From the moment we pulled up to the valet I was impressed with the scenery and service. We were warmly greated by the valet, who directed us to another warm greating from the staff who checked us in. Everyone was very friendly to say the least. The hotel is currently going to some renovations, which are mostly complete, but it's looks and feels very luxurious! They served a complimentarly buffet breakfast, which even included an omelete station. I was very impressed with the overall experience and will definitely be returning when I go back to Orlando.

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Helsinki, Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We were there 2 nights at July. Has to say they have improved this place quite a lot. New carpets and tiles etc. Rooms decently sized, and with pricing as low as 89$ a night with complimentary breakfast you cant go wrong. But there was some huge issue......

Air Condition at rooms kept so horrible noise that it makes sleeping almost impossible. We had two rooms, and both have same issue. We stayed at lower side of hotel, and stated this at reception. The only thing they said was: "Maybe there is some repairing going on ?" , and thats it ! I didnt buy that.
So at the desk they should know things like that, and tell that if you are not very heavy sleeper, you cant keep a/c on. In summertime it is way too hot for me to sleep there.

Next time i go to Holiday inn, which i have been stayed many times, for almost same amount of money.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Hinesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Fantastic Stay at the B! I always worry when going to a place that I haven't stayed before. I read every review on every resort that I could. I took a chance on the B and am so glad. We had the best experience here. Everything is beautiful, close to Downtown Disney, easy access to I-4. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Our room was very modern and so nice! We will definitely go back to the B! Wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Any room is great! Wouldn't want to be near the elevator just because I don't like that noi...
Zephyrhills, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Through July 31st this hotel has great specials! Breakfast was impressive. The room AC was a bit noisy and there is no access to the room terrace. The building is still under renovation, but it is a beautiful hotel, with all the amenities wanted at a Resort within Walt Disney World. They even have a Disney store within the hotel (ran by Disney employees). At full price, I'm not sure if we'd stay again-staying on Disney property would not be a significantly different cost and is much more convenient.

Room Tip: They didn't have any available when we traveled, but the kids are begging to go back to stay in...
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our family loves Orlando and we found a new gym in the heart of down town disney! While the resort is still under renovation, I never felt that it was incomplete. The management team, staff and front desk offered the best in customer service. Always smiling and so helpful. They offered us a free breakfast in a banquet room. They were renovating the new dining room and wanted to share the good food that would be offered. We LOVED the food and service! The hotel smelled new, fresh and welcoming. I appreciated the staff seeming to really care and be excited about the new facility! You can walk to dining and shops in down town Disney from this location. It does not get better. Simple and very clean room! We will be back. We go to Orlando often and for a family, I recommend you give this resort a try. It actually would be nice for couples or folks traveling for business. convenient and caring would sum up my experience. see you again B!

Room Tip: Go enjoy this hotel and take the kids to putt putt at Disney putt putt. Even if traveling through he...
Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed at the B Resort & Spa July 16th - July 20th to celebrate my 31st wedding anniversary. Got a great rate, but was not aware that the hotel was still in the "soft open" phase. Not all of their amenities were up and running. The American Q Restaurant was still 2 weeks away from opening and the Spa was also still under construction. I was okay with that, but was a bit disappointed in the fact that the hot tub was not working, and not because it was still under construction, but because there was a problem with the pump and parts were on order. Also the rooms in the building with a lanai access to the pool (rooms 122-134) were small and HOT. The A/C in that section of the hotel needs to be worked on, a few other guests complained as well. The good thing was that the staff was beyond helpful (entire staff was professional and very helpful) and moved us right away into a room in the tower on the 6th floor with a view of the pool. This room was fabulous. Large and modern with a glass shower to die for. The whole hotel's decor is modern and contemporary. Lots of marble/stone, chrome and clean lines. The furniture is very "IKEA"ish. To make up for the restaurant not being open, the hotel offered a free breakfast every morning that we found it to be delicious, and very well orchestrated. The hotel took previous reviews into consideration and fixed the breakfast issue right away because we had no problems at all during our 4 day stay. The free happy hour was also a very nice touch. The Downtown Disney Marketplace is just two blocks away and there are shuttles to the other Disney theme parks. I imagine the hotel will be truly fabulous once it is fully running on all cylinders. I will come back again.

Room Tip: I found the rooms in the tower to be the quieter ones, and also larger. I was moved from a first flo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

You walk through the doors and immediately feel the "vibe." The place is lovely--very high end finishes; yet the staff is warm and inviting. The rooms are modern without being cold and the showers are spacious. Great pool area--can't wait for the spa, pool bar and restaurant to open--I will definitely be back! A nice surprise was the B happy hour in the lobby. I happened to walk through and was offered a glass of wine. What a nice touch.
Great meeting space for a medium sized group. The staff went out of their way to be welcoming. Met the restaurant manager in a make-shift ballroom restaurant. You can tell culinary will be a big focus when the onsite restaurants open.
Definitely give this property a look. Friendly, professional staff with great surroundings!

Room Tip: Pool view is great but lake view lets you see the Disney fireworks!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!