“FABBBBBBBBBB!!! BRESORT GETS 100 stars!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #101 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Miramar, Florida
“FABBBBBBBBBB!!! BRESORT GETS 100 stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

From the moment I pulled up to the hotel I already knew it was going to be a "WOW" moment when I got inside.. and so it was.. Amazing is all I can say.. From the décor to the colors the B is going to be more that fabulous when they are finish.. The staff was amazing and super friendly they went above and beyond to make sure that we was comfortable. I even had the pleasure of meeting the front office Manager Rafeal and he was a super star.. We even got to see the fireworks from our room and my kids was so excited they are still talking about it and can't wait to come back again.. Thank you Jennifer, Silva, Rafeal, and all the staff for your Hospitality it was amazing and we had a wonderful time.

Latoy

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

we stayed while renovations were wrapping up, but even in the midst of their construction the space was beautiful and modern. the rooms were large and beautifully decorated. the shower was large and comfortable and designed for a spa-like experience. Aveda toiletries were complimentary!
as much that can be said about the rooms and property it's really the staff that will make this hotel a huge success. from the valet to the front desk staff to the management they are the ones that made us feel at home. Rafael (Front Office Mgr.) was so amazing and friendly to us. he went far and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. you couldn't find a better person to do what he does. Jennifer was also amazing being a huge help before we even got there. staying in communication w/us w/phone calls and messages to get us what we hoped for! thank you Jennifer!
we are going back in a few months just to stay again to enjoy the hotel as it was meant to be when construction is done, and to see all the staff that we have become to feel like family with!!
thank you to everyone for doing such a great job....
see you soon
Sabrina and Jean.

Stayed June 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at this lovely resort for our high school band trip! The new renovations are very nice and modern. Unfortunately, the pool and the restaurant are not ready yet, but when they are finished, it will be beautiful.

The rooms are very nice, and the shower was huge. Because the pool was not finished, they upgraded our entire group (130 people) to bigger rooms, including suites for the staff!! CLASSY MOVE!

The staff of this place was extremely friendly, and welcomed our big group with open arms... Housing this many students can potentially be a nightmare, but they were awesome! They even gave us a snack and drinks each night when we returned from the Disney parks. Pretzels, Churros, Cookies, Ice Cream, pop, water etc. Again, CLASSY!

I believe this resort is supposed to be completed sometime this summer. I am excited to see the final outcome!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

The b is gorgeous. The effects manager there (Rechelle) is amazing. She will go completely out of her way to give you what you want. The resort is still under construction, but what is finished is amazingly beautiful,a classic, modern twist with fun colors and nice furniture. Loved every minute of it.

• Stayed March 2014
Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The spare, clean, modern design of the B Resort Hotel wakes you up upon arrival and revives your spirits each time you walk back in the door. Although I stayed there on business, that doesn't mean I didn't walk my feet off for a couple of days at Disney. Returning to the hotel was always a great experience.
The hotel is walkable to Disney Village, but you'll need a bus to Disney World. (A shuttle will take you there for free.)
For business: This was our conference hotel and nothing was left un-done. Wonderfully appointed conference room, with drinks and snacks constantly replenished. Plenty of charging stations and resources that are needed for a multi-day, multi-session conference.
For pleasure: My room was bright, airy, clean, with a big comfortable bed, and roomy bathroom. The staff were under considerable pressure as our conference ended and a major storm cancelled flights up and down the east coast. They couldn't have been more gracious and accommodating in helping many of us arrange to stay another night. Great customer service is just not a given anymore. If you read my reviews, you know it's a commodity I highly value. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

My colleagues and I stayed at the B Resort when they first opened and was truly impressed. I'd love to say my favorite element of my stay was the gorgeous room and the amenities within, or the well-appointed meeting room, but I'd have to be honest and say it was the people. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our meeting was comfortable, our stay was enjoyable, and our experience was a positive one, fixing any problems/issues quickly and with a smile. Bravo, B Resort, for making our Disney-themed meeting a magical one.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Downtown Disney area give you a view of the fireworks, and the walk to Downtown Dis...
tempe, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

My business partner and I stayed at the B Resort recently and were delighted with the service, the rooms and the amenities. It made our trip even more enjoyable. Rafael and Sammy were outstanding front-of-the-house hosts...from greeting us each time we came in to making sure everything in our rooms was working just the way we expected it to.

Our room was incredibly comfortable, with plenty of space and great bedding. Food service was top-notch -- way better than most hotel conference fare.

Plus, it's an easy walk to Downtown Disney.

If I find myself back in Orlando, I'll stay at the B.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!