“Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The front desk service is always above average. I have visited this hotel many times and I am always impressed by its cleanliness and overall service. They had a great staff who makes me feel like I'm in a 5 star facility everytime I go there.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was completely satisfied with everything about this hotel! The staff at the front desk was amazing and the gym was unbelievable. Only down fall was that i gained weight after i worked out due to the amazing cookies they give you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

An excellent base for a 3 day business trip to offices around the corner from the hotel. Front desk staff in particular David Eskola could not have been more helpful in ensuring that everyone was to my satisfaction. Complimentary breakfast was of a far higher standard than some U.S. Hotels' free breakfasts I've had. Rooms were clean and comfortable - not 5* standard - but then again you're not paying 5* prices! All in all - a very good experience and I will use again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This is the best hotel and best gym. You should stay here! I was really impressed with all the staff, very friendly and knowledgable about the area. I will recommend this to all of my friends. Great place!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Summerville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Staff at this hotel beats the staff at the higher priced "luxury" hotels hands down. They will ensure your stay is a good one. I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions now and each time I have been impressed by the personal attention each member of the staff affords me. They bend over backwards to ensure needs/wants are met and they do so with a smile and an air that it is no trouble. I highly recommend this hotel without any hesitation whatsoever.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ellicott City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I felt safe and secure at this hotel. I slept well at this hotel (and sleeping well away from home does not always come easily for me). The staff at this hotel well represents the Hilton name in their high level of kindness and professionalism. As I use a Keurig machine at home, it was especially nice to have one in my room. I requested the use of a small refrigerator, and for ten dollars for my entire stay, one was provided for me, as some of us like real cream/milk in our coffee : ^ )

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My stay at the Doubletree by Hilton was brief, but my experience was very pleasant. All of the staff members that I interacted with were courteous and professional. I appreciated how they catered to me and my colleagues as we rushed through the restaurant for breakfast. And I especially enjoyed the fresh cookie treats.

Room Tip: I don't have any advice on room locations.