“My Daughter Loved It !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 46 Shopping in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney Marketplace and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park.It's hard not to feel perfectly pampered in this charming little boutique that's owned by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Huntington, New York
“My Daughter Loved It !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We didnt know how she would react because she LOVES the princesses but hates having her hair done and make up put on but they were amazing and did an amazing job.

Visited October 2012

“Disappointing, crowded, lackluster experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was really looking forward to taking my 3 1/2 year old to the boutique and was looking for an activity that could also be fun for my 79 year-old mother-in-law. Unfortunately, the salon was *so* crowded and there is only one small seating area in the middle of the room. The hair stylist who worked on my daughter's hair was nice, but not very skilled and my daughter ended up with a somewhat ugly bun on her head...I could have done A LOT better and I don't claim to be a great stylist. I paid for the most expensive package (the experience was more important than the cost)...but it was just a big disappointment. I thought it would be a highlight of the trip, but it was just an exhausting, bordering on unpleasant experience.

Santiago, Chile
40 attraction reviews
“The dream of every little girl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My little girl was transformed into Belle and I can say that this a lifetime experience. I know that she will never forget this moment. I know it's pricey, but it's totally worth it.

Visited September 2012
Manville, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
“I want to get made over, and I'm an adult!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

What a CUTE magical little place!! A little girl's dream.... Kids can choose to be made over like a pirate or a princess and choose outfits, and get their hair and make up done. Seeing a little girl walk around Disney dressed like her favorite princess is the sweetest thing in the world. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. Such a great memory and photo op

Visited November 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
51 attraction reviews
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

If you want you little princess to have the experience of a lifetime, book at Bibbidi Bobbidi! I suggest booking out at least 6 months in advance! This time we did the full package, hair, nails, dress and wand. I was disappointed that our daughter didn't get more accessories since that's what they told us when we made the reservation. They said she would get to pick out two accessories in addition to her dress and crown. The only thing she received was the dress, wand, crown and make over at over $200. It was still worth the money to see our daughter's face glow! They start out by picking their dress out and then put it on while they wait for their Fairy Godmother to come make them over. They get to keep a comb, make-up and 2 nail polishes. Everyone is so polite. I do like there was more room in this one than at Disneyland. Didn't seem as crowded, although it was :). After our daughter's make over, she went for a photo session and received a few pictures as part of her package. We will be back again :)

Visited September 2012