“Worth every penny.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Downtown Disney, Marketplace, Orlando, FL (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-7895
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 32 shopping in Orlando
Type: Disney, Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney Marketplace and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park.It's hard not to feel perfectly pampered in this charming little boutique that's owned by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Durham, England, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Worth every penny.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My daughters highlight of the holiday - this just before going to lunch with the Princesses made her holiday.
Her fairy godmother in training was lovely - infact all the staff we come in contact with were lovely and made my 3 year old daughters day.
I would recommend this for any little girl - and next time we are in florida i will be taking my Little one again. Magical.

Visited September 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing - a little girl (and a grandma's) dream come true”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Just got back where our 4 granddaughters became real life princesses before our eyes. Two of them just had birthdays, one day apart, and the five year old invited the three year old cousin to a makeover as a birhday gift. So all 4 girls ages 3, 4, 5 and 10 were "done over". Staff was amazing, well-organized, awesomely magical. I cried my eyes out watching them experience fairy sprinkles, make-up & fairy godmothers. We just didn't get them a hairdo, make-up and nails, we gave them hope, belief in the impossible through the eyes of a child. When all was done, Grandma even got magical fairy dust sprinkles along with a sash & bookbag full of goodies fo each girl, a tiara and pink sparkly barrette. Our family of 10 was thouroughly taken care of - what an experience!

Visited August 2012
12 attraction reviews
“Great for Young Children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a great way for every little girl to feel like a princess, all the staff are great and very friendly, in my opinion this is a must do for little girls who love princesses.

Visited December 2011
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Disneyworld Castle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I took my 5 year old daughter here and it was a wonderful experience! They truly treat you like a princess. Yes it is expensive but it was worth every penny to see the huge smile she had on her face the entire day. I chose the package where she got her hair, nails and make-up done. She already had on her princess dress.The farther in advance you can book the better. This books up very fast. It's been about a year now and she still talks about how she went to the salon in Cinderella's castle and her had done.

Visited October 2011
Plano, Texas
18 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

When we decided to take our family of 7 to Disney World, I knew I had to have our 4 year old daughter experience this make over. Being the only girl with 4 brothers, she is sorely lacking in girl activities. I made a reservation and inquired about cost (it's expensive). I decided to purchase her princess costume before we went and bring it with us. That saved A LOT of money and my dd didn't mind. We chose the package that included the hair, makeup, and nails. I think it was $60. I purchased a Disney gift card from the grocery store prior to our appointment as they do accept it as a form of purchase. It's a good way to plan and budget.

When we arrived there was a sea of little girls and their mom's. The receptionist confirmed our reservation and pointed us in the direction of the dressing room where DD put on her princess gown. She was so excited!!! When I called they instructed me to have her hair washed prior to our visit and bring our own comb and brush (which we didn't need). When it was my daughter's turn, she sat in the chair and her fairy god mother began to ask her what she wanted. She picked a very colorful hair style and makeup. The hairdresser said it was the most popular choice. It took about 30 minutes from start to finish, the whole time I snapped pictures. They have professional photographers there as well. When she was done, she got a cute little bag with the make up and nail polish as well as a mickey bracelet and BBB sash.

I have to say it was worth the price. My DD had a great time and we have fantastic memories from the day. We plan on going back to Disney next year and she said she wants to do it again.

Visited April 2012