“The Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bob's Balloons

Bob's Balloons
8293 Champions Gate Blvd, Orlando, FL (Central Business District)
+1 407-466-6380+1 407-466-6380
Casselberry, FL
4 attraction reviews
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We've flown with Bob several times and given flights to our daughter. EVERY time was a great trip. Bob is an excellent pilot and really knows what he is doing. He's also the best value in central Florida. Fly with Bob and you won't be dissappointed!

Visited April 2013
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Too kind fun passengers really make it possible thanks Bob

Ocala, Florida
19 attraction reviews
“great birthday gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The brochure says you get a champagne toast and brunch and you get to keep the embossed flute. Well we had champagne in a plastic cup, no flute brunch was not very good, only some fruit and 3 little bagette "thingies" with cheese. Now saying that let's get to the good stuff. The ride of a lifetime. My husband went for his 70th bd and loved it. Bob is very knowledgeable and nice. He gave us a flash drive that looks like a balloon. It had some footage of my husband's flight. Very nice. Would tell anyone who wants to do this to go to bob.

Visited May 2013
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. I have switched restaurants and wow what a difference. As we discussed I switched the souvenir glass to a free video downloaded on a flash drive that looks like the balloons I fly. It cost me more but it is one of a kind, my greatest creation. Where else can you see the hidden Mickey forest. Hope to see you again soon, and as always will try to continue to improve your experience with me, thanks for understanding the flyers take time to cycle with the changes. Join me for breakfast at Dulcetto
Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I wanted to do something memorable when proposing to my girlfriend and this was definitely a great idea. The whole experience was amazing, the views, the location. It sure is something to be remembered. I have to add that Bob and his staff are great. They are sure an plus to the experience.

Create great memories, fly on a balloon!

Visited March 2013
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thanks hurry back send others :) Bob
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Do not choose any other”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We flew with Bob's Balloons this morning and it was the most wonderful experience! Our pilot, Mark, was kind, funny, and knowledgable about the sights. The entire experience was first class and I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a great time. Worth every penny and we will float with Bob's again! Thank you to the entire crew for helping me check off an item from the "bucket list"!

Visited November 2012
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Balloon Flight - Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was surprised with a balloon flight whilst in Florida celebrating my 50th and my sons 18th. It was a wonderful experience and Bob made it all the better. My husband organised it all by email and Bob was very prompt with his replies. Cruising over Orlando as the sun was rising was fantastic and I would recommend is to everyone. Thank you Bob for making our birthdays so special.

Visited October 2012