“Best Balloon Ride Ever !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
“Best Balloon Ride Ever !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Visiting from the UK we booked a balloon ride with Bobs Balloons this year we went with Orlando balloons last year and i must say this trip was much more than the last with Orlando balloons .
This balloon ride was more personal 6 of us in the basket this time and it was very pleasurable (Orlando Balloons has way to many people in basket 19) Bob has a very nice crew and one of them is a retired firefighter and that made us feel real safe knowing if their was a problem at landing their would be someone to help us on the ground if their was a problem . our flight lasted just over one hour and we then helped the crew pack up and went to a small cafe for a VERY nice light breakfast with champagne and then had the chance to just relax and tell stories with bob and his crew.
If your in the Orlando area and looking for a very fun time book with bob and his crew for a flight you will never forget !!!!!

Visited September 2012
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for flying with me hope to see yoiu again, fun times

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“Orlando by Balloon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very positive, personal experience. We visited Orlando in early June and a balloon ride was on the agenda! From the point of contact Bob provided us a great time. His experience was evident and we were so happy NOT to be one of the ones being herded on to the other larger Orlando balloons!

Visited June 2012
Orlando
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I took my daughter for her 7th birthday, and we had the most amazing time. We really enjoyed this adventure. This is such a breathtaking experience. This is a must do.

Visited September 2012
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thanks cant do it without you and you and you :}
Orlando
13 attraction reviews
“A beautiful way to start the day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

What a great way to start the morning!! Watching the sunrise as you float quietly with the morning. Bob is a great host and employs a quality crew. A champagne brunch tops it all off.

Orlando, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“Great Way to Celebrate Morning of Anniversary! 8-8-12”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I researched balloon companies before choosing Bob's Balloons and I am not disappointed we went with him!
We met in the early morning at a convenient location, then traveled to our launch area. Bob welcomed us all and was very careful about safety for his employees and guests. On this day, there were three couples. We paid extra for a private balloon, so there were three of us in one and five in the other. The balloons are identical and it's awesome watching how they are assembled and fly.
It went from dark to just dawn when we climbed on board. I will share that I was absolutely petrified of doing this because of my fear of fire, however Bob was great at talking to me about the process. I will tell you, it (the fire) is HOT!!! It feels like you are getting blasted by the sun. I bet in Florida's winter, this ride would feel great. But, since our trip was in early August, it isn't really even warm out when you start and it wasn't uncomfortable at all (I just wanted to share what it felt like for the short bursts).
The ride was awesome. Very quiet. We'd catch wind, which felt really good, and we went up pretty high (I think Bob said we were about 1,500 feet up). Going over the lakes are just picture worthy because you get the balloon reflected in the water. We saw boar, deer and alligators.
The ride lasted an hour and the landing was completely soft. In fact, Bob told us to prepare by bending our knees and putting the cameras away and we didn't need to at all. An extra bonus was landing where Gliders were taking off and landing. Very nice pics.
After the balloon was put away, we went back to where we parked and ate breakfast at an adorable little restaurant. I have included pictures so you know what to expect.
I would go with Bob if you want someone who is very friendly, personable, cares about his company and wants you to enjoy your trip with him. Everything I have researched has told me that other balloon companies in Orlando are like cattle calls with so many tourists and employees that they are just after fulfilling their contract of getting you up and down. Bob made sure he pointed our scenic sites, took pictures of us with our own camera and his GoPro (which, by the way, he gives you a pin drive of the videos he takes and the Pin Drive is his own design and quite a nice souvenir itself). He was very friendly and I will recommend him and his company to everyone. He definitely made my first balloon ride memorable and I will definitely do it again!

Visited August 2012
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
great way to celebrate every day Thanks for the good times