“Simply Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Indulge in our famous dry aged steaks, 5,000 or so bottles of wine from our award-winning list, and sublime desserts. All in an atmosphere of the casual ease and elegance born of Floridian leisure. We are located at The Pointe Orlando. Near the Convention Center. The finest hotels. And, naturally, the best golf courses.The Capital Grille Orlando. Paradise, redefined.
Florida
“Simply Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Oysters (amazing but pricey), delicious steak and superb service. The tuna was fantastic. And OOOOOH! the potatoes - would highly recommend.

Visited June 2014

“Great but not exceptional!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I am not saying this place isn't good but know where you are going if this is your destination. It is a beautiful place with a great window for people watching. I felt completely underdressed and the $$ was high. The food was very good and the server very attentive (border line creepy though). Not a family environment seemed more like a business or a very special night with your someone special kind of place. The location is in the middle of FUN so seems a little out of place but still very good!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I went here for his birthday back in December 2012. The minute we walked into the door, we were treated like royalty. We had a very memorable dinner here not only because the food was AMAZING but also because the service was excellent. The restaurant atmosphere was very romantic and very quiet which we loved because it felt more intimate that way. Their lobster mac and cheese was the absolute best we have ever tasted and their Parmesan truffle fries were very tasty. My husband had the Delmonico Steak in which he described as the most flavorful steak he had ever tasted and I had to agree with him once I took a bite! Looking forward to dining here again...HIGHLY recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best steak of the holiday!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Resteraunt was just across from our hotel. Ate there on our last night. Been to several steak houses on the holiday around the area. Best steak of the holiday!!!!! Was amazing and highly recommend a visit. Service was excellent as well

Tampa, Florida
“Always excellent! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My first time at this capital grill but probably my 20th time at the franchise.

I had the 22oz bone in ribeye and as always it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The cut had no excess fat on it and I must say, I have never had a bad cut anytime I've been to the capital grill.

I frequent steak houses often and the capital grille remains in my top three of all time.

Service was prompt, friendly and courteous. The entire experience was just great.