“execllent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Easton, Pennsylvania
“execllent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

this was are 3rd time we stay at your hotel very nice place everything to work with nice pool for family nice size bathrooms you can even walk to the stores I would come back to your hotel again with the family

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort Orlando, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Patricia, thanks so much for the great review. We are honored that you visited us for a third time! Thanks for mentioning how much you enjoyed the pool area. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,212)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed at Floridays for 3 nights and were very pleased. The 2-bedroom suite was wonderful for our family of 5. It was such a nice luxury to have 2 bathrooms, separate bedrooms, and a kitchen. There is cookware provided and a washer/dryer. It is tastefully decorated and was spotless! Very, very clean. It was quiet our whole stay. We wouldn't hesitate to come and stay here again!

Stayed March 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your two-bedroom suite and that it provided all that your family of five needed for a luxurious and comfortable stay. We are glad that you appreciated the decor and cleanliness of the suite as well. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We are a family of 6 including 80 year old grandparents and 2 pre-teens. One of the elders was in a wheel chair.

We were very happy with the room. Good quality mid range furniture. Good quality comfortable beds. Lots of space. Good for eat-in meals. We ordered I pizza and Chinese food.

Well maintained property. Nice pools. The main pool was busy but tolerable and great for the kids. Always managed to find a poolside table. The second pool was much quieter and pleasant.

Service was basic but friendly and helpful. Front desk and concierge desk was a bit understaffed for the crowd during checkout. Concierge service was very basic with limited knowledge. The place was fully booked when we were there.

The restaurant was too small for the property and was always busy. It's too bad that they don't have a real restaurant - it's basically just a canteen for poolside and room service. Food was ok (there seems to be no real good food in Orlando).

Location is good and in between Disney parks and Universal. The Benihana right next door was a great spot for one of our evening meals. The Premium Outlet Mall (huge) was a 15 minute walk from the resort if you take the short cut streets.

Stayed March 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. Thank you for mentioning the quality of furniture and beds that you noticed in the suites. It is excellent to know that you enjoyed the pool area so much. We do apologize that you felt the cafe was too small. All of the food is fresh and cooked-to-order. As you mentioned, this services all of our guests and will deliver to the suites as well. We hope that you will consider visiting our resort in the future.
Plano, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was probably a nice complex at one time but has not kept up with other near by options. I generally walk each morning and I ended up walking in the nearby resorts. The main pool is ok for kids but not for adults who want to swim. We had a two bedroom two bath unit that was small in comparison to properties we have stayed at in other parts of Florida. The balcony barely seats four people. The second bedroom had one small light on the night stand and the room was always dark. The window faced the corridor so the blinds remained closed most of the time. The unit was supposed to be ready by 4:00PM but it was almost 6:00PM when we finally got in.
Overall, the accomodations were ok but just.

Room Tip: We were in building B facing the lake. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
We are so disappointed that you didn't feel that our resort lived up to our high ratings, including being named the #1 Family Hotel in the U.S. by TripAdvisor. It is nice to know that you enjoyed your view of one of the ponds and the quiet atmosphere of your suite. Our main pool includes a half that is designed for lap swimming by all ages. We are sorry that you felt the two-bedroom suite wasn't large enough, we usually find that guests describe it is very spacious. We also apologize that your suite was not ready by 4:00 PM. When the resort is very busy, this can sometimes be a difficult task. However, we will absolutely be addressing this internally. Thank you for all of your comments, we hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Geelong Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was my second visit to Floridays. My son is living in Orlando for a year so I came to visit him and we stayed 9 nights in early March. The reason I came back to Floridays was because of my first experience. I have heard other reviews be less than stellar and I can't understand them. Floridays is not a 5 star resort, so if you are wanting that 5 star level this is not for you. However it is a 4-4.5 star in my experience and it is priced accordingly. I arrived at 9am, incredibly jetlagged after my nearly 30 hours of travelling from Australia. I knew that it was very early to arrive, but hoped they might find me a suite, which they did, in my preferred site of Building A. (That is the building at the front of the property - it is easiest for access to the road). I had an apartment on the 5th floor which I preferred (I like higher floors for the view and the less noise from above). The apartment was clean and because I was staying for 9 nights, the suite was fully cleaned half way through our stay. I found ample kitchenware to cook my son's favourite dishes, which was so much cheaper than dining out every day. The Publix supermarket just around the corner is well stocked with organic vegies and at a great price. I did not use the pool this time as it wasn't quite warm enough for me. I also hired a car from the airport, so did not use the buses to and from Disney/Universal etc. The drive to the Disney parks was about 12 minutes. The only time I had to call the front desk was to request a late check out (which was granted). I used room service once and it was as expected - fair food for a fair price. I can't recommend Floridays enough.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tracy, we are so glad that you decided to stay with us for a second time! Thank you so much for commenting on the great experience that you have had on both of your stays. We are glad that you appreciated our housekeeping policy, and also that you were able to prepare some home-cooked meals for your son! Your recommendation means so much to us, we hope that you will come and stay with us again when you find yourself returning to the Orlando area.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

My two girls and I recently enjoyed another wonderful stay at Floridays. We have stayed here every year for the past 3-4 years. We stayed in a 2 bedroom. Floridays is literally minutes from the entrance of Disney. You cannot beat the location and it is such a bargain. Here are the highlights: modern stove that heats up your food wonderfully; extremely clean units; handy pots, pans, plates, glasses and even tea kettle; cute guest bedroom with 2 twin beds which are perfect for kids; washing machine and dryer; spacious master bedroom and bathroom. The units have it all. Also, the shops around Floridays -- a Publix, CVS, Walgreens, restaurants and more. Whatever you need for the comforts of home are at Floridays. I have stayed at two Disney villas because I matched with an RCI exchange but they were no way as nice as Floridays. My girls even love staying at Floridays because it is comfortable and fun. Floridays even stepped it up a little this year by having the front desk person call us shortly after we had been in our room to make sure everything was acceptable and she reminded me about the Disney parks app. Also the night before check out, we received a call asking if we needed a wake up call or anything else the next day. Floridays is the place to be for a family vacation in Orlando.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the complex are quieter and more private
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Gerald, we are absolutely thrilled that you and your girls had a wonderful annual stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share that with TripAdvisor. Thanks for mentioning all of the highlights of the resort like the fully stocked suites and perfect location. We appreciate all of your kind words, and hope to welcome you and your family back again next year!
Cleveland, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I researched on line to get the best rate for the best/most convenient place to stay in Orlando. This resort did not disappoint. From phone reservations to an extended late check out (due to late flight out), the staff was extremely pleasant and very accommodating. Most impressively was the fact that this was the latter part of my husband's business trip and the first 4 days was at the Ritz. I was concerned that this resort would be a huge step down. I was very pleasantly surprised. We took our nearly 4 yr old grandson also. The condo type room was spacious which was great for the little one. It was clean and tastefully decorated. Would definitely do again. Stayed in A bldg. Close to pool. Loved it!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you recognized that we can offer the best rate by contacting our reservations department directly. Thank you for mentioning the friendly service you received throughout your stay, and also that you enjoyed the spacious suite and decor. We would love to have you stay with us again, please feel free to contact us if we can assist in setting up another reservation!

Been to Floridays Resort Orlando? Share your experiences!