We stayed for 9 days with 2 other families on a family vacation to Disney world. The rooms are big, clean, and spacious. We found the staff friendly and helpful. The resort is close enough you can walk to: the outlet mall, Publix grocery store, or Walgreens. It also offers free shuttles to the theme parks.
** If you take the last, free shuttle of the day back to the resort from Universal Studios it does stop at ALL the resorts with Floridays as the last stop. It takes 1 hour+ to get back to the resort & our bus crammed full was standing room only. After spending a full day at the park with cold, wet (rain), tired, hungry kids I strongly suggest paying for a taxi as I wish we had. This was the only issue we had with the free shuttles. We had no problem with the shuttles to Sea World or the shuttle to Universal, both were directly there & directly back to the resort.
We also found that there was a very limited amount of quality restaurants within walking distance from the resort (we did not rent a car). We found the resorts pool side grill was small, & slow with a limited menu, but since each unit has it's own kitchen I do understand why they don't have a need for a real restaurant. This might be something you may want to consider if you don't want to cook your own food and don't have a car.
The resorts location is central to all the theme parks. All the kids in our group loved the pool and the small games room.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Resort
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando
- Floridays Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S. in 2013, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Floridays Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.