“Best Sushi in Orlando!” 5 of 5 stars

407-898-8801
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #361 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Cross street: Jake Street
Mid Florida, Florida
“Best Sushi in Orlando!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We eat here 3-4 times a month and drive over 30 minutes just to eat at this Baldwin Park restaurant. I am not familiar with the Sand Lake location.... but I am positive that they would do awesome if the brought one to the Lake Mary/Healthrow area!! They just added a new roll to the menu which is now my favorite and the only roll I order when I go. It's called the New Brunswick Roll. It has Maine Lobster Tail in a tempura batter, basil, cream cheese, ponzu marinated snow crab legs that are torched with garlic butter and served with a lemon creme and port wine sauce. this roll is $18 but well worth every penny. Along with this roll, I always order the Garlic Lime Edamame for $5. All I can say is its amazing! Both of these items together is the perfect amount for 1 person. Delicious, delicious, DELICIOUS!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“The quality won me over!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife returned from a lunch at Seito a few weeks ago just raving about the quality of the fish. We had the chance to return today and I was absolutely knocked out. The seaweed salad we started with was great, not overdressed like many we get elsewhere. We ordered the Nigiri Grand Selection, featuring the "more eclectic and luxurious". The description was accurate and the plate they brought was absolutely picturesque, with a dozen offerings arranged in an artful display that made my mouth water. Every piece was amazing! The branzino, tuna belly, and salmon belly were all new to me and were delicious. I usually turn my nose up at mackerel but the piece I sampled won me over. The sea urchin was the freshest I ever tasted and prompted me to order extra. The scallop was darker than what I am accustomed to but was sweet and savory. The hamachi sashimi we enjoyed afterwards (along with a few other favorites) was also a shining star. Definitely one of my best sushi experiences ever, and we have had more than a few.

I saw a quip somewhere that said they were "redefining" sushi in Orlando and I would get that observation a big THUMBS UP. I have found my new favorite sushi restaurant in Central Florida and can't wait to return to try some of the fantastic rolls I saw all around us.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“We keep coming back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The head Chef Stanley does a wonderful job with he sushi, presentation and fish grade is impeccable. We want to thank Noil for a great service, and time. Food was out of this world. The drinks always amazing. The ambiance is fantastic, whether you come for happy hour, late lunch, or dinner. We want to give a shout to Johnny, Jeff, Lion, John Park, Kevin, Joe and Phi; made our night! We have visited this particular Seito many times now when we visit with our Family in Orlando, everyone enjoy their meals, appetizers, salads; the fabulous service, attentiveness from the Hostess and is great seating outside, by the bar, tables, sushi bar or lounge area. Bathrooms are always very clean as the restaurant. We will return.

Visited November 2013
Brandenburg, Kentucky
“Better than before”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Went here once a few years back and said that was too many. Gave it another shot and were somewhat impressed. Left side of menu.. BBQ Calamari offered lightly fried squid and a tasty sauce somewhere between a sweet southern and a Korean BBQ. Kimchi poppers were done perfectly, a panko crusted ball with the hint of Kimchi sitting in a nice mustard sauce base. Pass on the red curry mussels. They tasted as if in place of coconut milk, they used onions intended for bulgogi. Totally overpowering the curry and ruining the dish. Now the other sides of the menu.. Bulgogi was done well, quite a few caramelized pieces of meat that tended to have a sweetness to them. Finally the sushi, a few creative rolls on the menu. One, the distinguished gentleman, had slices of tataki steak on top. All rolls had great flavor to match the price asked. Baldwin Park has a great little sushi joint providing outdoor seating and an indoor atmosphere to support the higher prices asked.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winter Park, Florida
“Overpriced and lost sight”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went there for lunch, had not been in a while. Their new pricing point on their menu items are now high, at the top of the sushi game. Alas, the quality is not at the same level. It's the same as most sushi bars you would visit, you are just paying more. At $16 for a roll, you would expect delicious perfection?
Ordered a Tuna korbachi app, Ask to have a little Avocado added.... How about $19 for this app!!!!

Visited November 2013