“Sweet is the best word! You shouldve gone there yesterday!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Rockville Centre, New York
“Sweet is the best word! You shouldve gone there yesterday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

So you think ruby tuesday salad bar is good? Well this place ROCKS!!,!, salads galore...soups galore.... Deserts galore!! All the fixings in the salad too! Delish....if I had it my way I'd open up one of these restaurants In Both Michigan and NY...AND eat there every day....but my boyfriend Kyle has penchant for meat (zimmermans meat market) and sweet tomatoes isnt known for their variety of chic n steaks.......nonetheless this place makes me happy...I love it and you will too!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Whenever I visit Orlando I always make sure to visit this place. Everything is always fresh and full of flavor. For a buffet that leans on the healthy side, even those looking for a Golden Corral experience will be pleased. The salads and soups are great, so many items to choose from and always full of flavor. If your looking for something different then this is your place, I wish there was one in my hometown.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Don't go for breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Why oh why would you serve breakfast when you're so bad the eggs are like rubber it is way overpriced what nine $10 per person for rubber eggs is really really terrible only go there for the salads from now on

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Surprisingly awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I'm not sure if this is the right location- we went to a newer one just off the highway on the way to Disney, across the highway from the outlet mall and the church.
I loved this place so much, we went twice in a week. I love the selection, and the value is great. There's a salad bar, lots of soups and all the toppings you could think of, pastas, flatbreads, baked potatoes and yams, and really delicious frozen yogurt. It feels really good after eating fast food at Disney all week. :)

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“The salad buffet ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

My mom was in town so I took her here last week & shes back up north still telling me how good this place is. The selection of ingredients are great also the soups & breads are good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere