We found this hotel through Hotwire ($50/per night) and it was only 4 miles from Universal Studios. The hotel is very nice and the rooms are spacious and clean. The lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The bad part was the extra expenses. $12 a night for self parking. The parking lot is a small hike from the hotel. The valets won't let you anywhere near the hotel entrance to drop off luggage or to even check in. Internet is another expense at $10/per day. If I got this hotel on Hotwire again for a similar rate, I wouldn't be too upset, but I doubt I would search it out on my own for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosen Shingle Creek proudly presents a combination of 1,500 luxury guestrooms and suites that are functional and classically styled with soothing earth tones and sumptuous bedding. Most guestrooms feature views of our beautiful manicured gardens, pools, and Shingle golf course. Our alluring suites, ranging from expansive hospitality parlors to the 1,744-square-foot presidential suites provide the perfect atmosphere for intimate gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort