Hotel is huge, it has a lot of adjoining conference space, which is great if you are attending a conference, wedding, or ceremony that is happening in the same complex. Rooms are clean and well taken care of. The lobby and common areas are also very nice. Amenities, amenities, amenities are great, huge swimming pools, tennis courts, and nearby golf and trails.
They have plenty of parking space, but decide to charge you for it, which I don't get. Charging for parking is like price gouging all the people visiting...they basically have no choice but to pay for it, and there are no alternatives. I suppose you could park in the Publix across the street, but you'd have to walk approximately 1.4 miles to the hotel, since the hotel is so far inside the complex. -2 stars for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosen Shingle Creek proudly presents a combination of 1,500 luxury guestrooms and suites that are functional and classically styled with soothing earth tones and sumptuous bedding. Most guestrooms feature views of our beautiful manicured gardens, pools, and Shingle golf course. Our alluring suites, ranging from expansive hospitality parlors to the 1,744-square-foot presidential suites provide the perfect atmosphere for intimate gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort