This was my third stay at Rosen Shingle Creek. I was there for 8 nights.
I love this place! It can be intimidating at first sight, because it is so big.
The staff are professional and welcoming. The decor gives a nod to the location of the hotel, and the history of the area.
If you stay here, be sure to take a walk on the nature trail. This is the soul of the hotel. Take your camera, and enjoy a taste of natural Florida, right next door to the big hotel and golf course!
You may see all kinds of birds, a snake, or even an alligator. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Make sure you take the leg of the trail that leads to Shingle Creek, headwaters of the Florida Everglades.
This makes a great break from a conference, or visits to the area theme parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosen Shingle Creek proudly presents a combination of 1,500 luxury guestrooms and suites that are functional and classically styled with soothing earth tones and sumptuous bedding. Most guestrooms feature views of our beautiful manicured gardens, pools, and Shingle golf course. Our alluring suites, ranging from expansive hospitality parlors to the 1,744-square-foot presidential suites provide the perfect atmosphere for intimate gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort