“Love the Slice of Life” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SAK Comedy Lab

SAK Comedy Lab
29 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801 (Central Business District)
1-407-648-0001
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 239 Activities in Orlando
Type: Comedy Clubs, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Two teams of improvisers get the crowd fully involved in a high-energy “Whose Line is it Anyway”-style competition. The SAK cast makes up hilarious characters, stories and songs on the spot, based only on suggestions. Points are awarded by audience judges, with lots of audience involvement. Great date night or take the whole family! Open 5 nights a week, 3 shows on Fridays and Saturdays. Movie-theatre snacks. Check website for showtimes.
Maitland, Florida
“Love the Slice of Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Have taken my staff to SAK on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. It is true family entertainment. I always leave with a smile on my face and happiness in my heart. The personal Slice of Life we have had SAK do for our staff members is always a highlight. It is a wonderful date night activity. Dinner and SAK can't be beat.

Visited August 2014

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Very funny & family friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Loved SAKs! Found it on tripadvisor and will be returning. Parked about 5 min. away and got something to eat before the 7:30 show. I asked before going in if it was kid friendly and got the thumbs up. There is concession for drinks and snacks. The whole family loved it. everyone was funny and entertaining including the host. Very inexpensive and fun. We laughed the whole time. My husband and I even won 2 tickets each to come back. We are going back in a couple days! If we had paid for parking longer we would have stayed for the 9:30 show for only $5 more per person!!

Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Very Entertaining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

If your looking for a fun thing to do for a date or to take your kids to I advise you go here! They have the family friendly show earlier in the day and the more adult themed show at 11:00. We saw the family friendly one and it was pretty funny. Parking is the only thing I had trouble with and we ended up having to park about 20 minutes worth of walking away. But if your looking to go out on the town for dinner and an activity its all worth it I think.

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
78 attraction reviews
“Try this if you love improv!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had a great time on the 7:30 show. The improv was much better than I expected. Talked to other people in the audience and the had been here more than once, and that says a lot! Good quality comedians and great entertainment. A definitely recommendation if you love improve.

3 attraction reviews
“Funny Improvised comedy for the entire family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Located in the heart of Orlando, SAK Comedy Lab is a great place to visit for a few laughs. The improvised comedy is kid friendly, they actually make it a point to keep the atmosphere very kid friendly. The show starts with tootsie rolls tossed at the crowd by the comedians. They also explain that no foul language is welcome from neither the crowd nor the comedians. This does not take away from the comedy, they are hilarious. I would recommend this place for anyone no matter the age. Admission is about $12 on weekends but you can also find cheaper and even free shows during the week.

Visited May 2014