“This is the reply that I got from someone got offended with my review to this Place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Cigarz at Citywalk

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

A question regarding your review of Cigarz at Citywalk
Regarding: Orlando: Cigarz at Citywalk: I had the worst experience
From: 5RIDICULOUS5
Were you drunk when you wrote this?! That or you have no education!! I doubt that happened the way you think you saw it or else police would have been called! Plus, maybe a bartender can own a bar. I know many people that enjoy bartending in their own establishments.
I just wanted to let you know that people reading this review might as well think of you as a drunk & mad patron....not a reliable patron.
P.S. you friends with the other butt that wrote the review above you? "4 of us"

Visited July 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“The Worst Customer Service in my 40 years experience.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

This the the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered. This place is full of low-life trash, including the bar-tending staff. I could not order two beers, since the idiot manager insisted in the rudest possible way, that he needed to "get a visual confirmation" that the other beer was for my wife. I politely explained that she had wandered to the stores next store, to check out some sun glasses and such. But that was no good for this putz, loser,who proceeded to be rude and start a scene.

I will find and phone the owner of this establishment, if one might be so generous enough to call it that. And tell him that he has hired an idiot to tend bar. This was the lamest customer service experience in my 40 some years of existence. Do yourself a huge favor, go to Downtown Disney Sosa Cigar Bar, or Corona CIgar on Sandlake, and you will be treated as royalty instead of human filth and excrement. I will be letting Universal Studios upper management know what is going on in this place. Poor customer service, and possib;e drug dealing based on the "seediness" of the crowd there.

Visited March 2012
Chicago
“OVERpriced!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

For the serious aficionado this place is an obvious tourist trap--not for the knowledgeable smoker. It's a nice little bar but I found it hard to enjoy knowing they were scamming some. I went with a totally uneducated smoker and purposely kept quiet to see what the sales associates would recommend. They just pushed expensive cigars vs. trying to match the right stick with his palette. I found it almost comical as they explained the cigar choices--not refined at all. Granted I am a cigar snob but even I know the best cigars are usually not the most expensive. I am sure they cash in on the tourist who thinks having a cigar is a vacation adventure and are easily duped--much like in Vegas. Go to Corona Cigar Company downtown if you want a killer bar with the most amazing selection I have ever seen--and priced extremely competitively. Trust me, you will be talking about the Corona experience for a long time.

Orlando, FL
“Bartenders and locals not welcoming”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

We were a group of 4 guys who went into this bar. The bartender was incredibly rude, and when my friend asked what his problem was, he called the police. This place is filled with vermin-especially later at night. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO HERE!!!

5 attraction reviews
“I had the worst experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

i was there because i had friends in town so we decided to go to CityWalk and there we found this place called Cigarz. As we walked into this cigar/bar, my friend that like cigars decided to stay there for a drink and a cigar. We were a total of 4 of us. We sit down inside by the bathroom door. It was early in the night, when this Ladie in her early 30's get out of the bathroom and its haressed by this girl with black hair in a ponnytail and straight bangs across. This girl that later i find out that she works there, was questioning and haressing this ladie as she was walking out of the bathroom. Then she pushes her into the wall and put her hands around her neck. I thought that was so wrong what happen to her. She walks out of the bathroom and the girl in black hair scream to the tell the guy bartender pointing at the ladie that she had to leave the place. She was with other two friends sitting at the bar and they seemed really nice people. Then I went outside and told her that if she nedded a witness i would because i saw everything and i didn't think that was right.
Don't go there because the bartenders are rude and they think they own the place.