“Family Golf Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Windermere, Florida
53 attraction reviews
“Family Golf Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Miniature Golf with a crazy Hawaiian theme. Great fun for the whole family. Nice to do later in the day when it's a bit cooler. Also open at night.

Crandon, Wisconsin
9 attraction reviews
“"Makes you feel like you are on a Hawaiian Vacation"....WHAT???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!

The course is run down and very tattered. Gouges on the green, leaves and other debris and carpeting that is "patched" make it really hard to enjoy this course as it all gets in the way of playing a proper game.

We found the website when searching for Orlando Mini Golf, it said "Hawaiian Rumble allows its guests to feel as though they are on a Hawaiian Vacation. Lush greenery envelops the original designed Tiki heads and torches." There was no lush greenery, there was not tiki heads or torches. We certainly did not feel as though we were in Hawaii!!

The courses are horrible and the ball rings around the hole and won't go in when you have simple close put or even when it's further back you have to whack it hard and hope it jumps into the hole, if you hit it softly it's not going in.

We kept hoping things were going to get better as the first few holes were nasty, hard to play and dull, there was nothing around but the green, some bricks and the side walk but as we approached the end we realized that was really it, there was nothing spectacular about this course. We wasted almost 2 hours of our time that we cannot get back, please do not make the same mistake. We played Congo River and it was spectacular, go there!

Visited January 2012
Ontario
“Stay Away!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

Played this course on December 30 (evening). The signage is terrible and we all drove right past it (even thought we had GPS). The volcano caught my eye at the last second or else we may never have seen it. The course is terrible and was not well lit. There are no fun features on the course, except for the volcano - which works only sporadically.

The prices listed on the website so not match the prices listed in the shop. The website indicates children 4-10 years are $7.95 (plus tax), but we were charged $9.95 (plus tax). We I questioned this I was rudely told by the clerk "show me proof the website says that". I suggested he inform the owner and was told to "call him myself." Then I was also told my the clerk (an adult male) that the volcano hardly works.

My family played the Pirate's Cove before I arrived and said it was great. Congo River looked great from a distance too. I would suggest those over wasting your money at Hawaiian Rip-off!

Greenville, South Carolina
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

We just went to Hawaiian Rumble on I drive. $50.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids( I could not find a single coupon) OK still not really that bad we did play 36 holes. Well it was nothing like we thought at all. The course is rather "tattered", maintenance is not a high priority. The volcano never erupted, and why on earth are you playing latin music at a Hawaiian themed place. They are very lucky no one even bothered to ask if we enjoyed, when we were done. Don't get me wrong my family and I did end up having fun, but we will never go back there again and I will make sure none of my friends do either.

North Royalton, Ohio
“Go to Congo, stay away from Hawaiian Rumble”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

Went there on Christmas day with the family. Had a coupon for $6.95 per person. When we questioned, the staff had no idea what to do. We asked for the refund of $3 + tax per person and figured it would be an easy transaction since we paid cash. Instead, the MINOR who was working there (he must have been 15 or younger) told us to play another round. We said no, since it was after 9pm. He then said, well pick something out of the gift shop and i'll give you a good deal. Again, we refused and just wanted the money. He didn't understand the concept of just refunding the difference. He then had to get someone out of the office. It was like deja vu, repeating the same story. They told us they had to "call their boss" before they could do a refund. Again, they kept trying to push the junk from the gift shop on us or another round of golf. After about 15 minutes they finally gave us a refund. To top it off, the course on Vineland is not very well maintained. The waterfall only worked on half of the volcano, and the other half was a small trickle. The "ponds" and "river beds" were so disgusting, and full of what looked to be algae caked with dirt.