“Worst show I've ever seen.” 1 of 5 stars

and up
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“Worst show I've ever seen.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We arrived early as to get a good seat, as it was suggested first come first serve. Parking was free. I had arranged the tickets on Line for £27pp,six of us, ages ranged from 19 -50. So all we needed to do was to go to the kiosk,where we were given a colour and ticket.

Eventually we were allowed in, where we had a family photo taken wearing different pirate gear. Off we went,with what looked like a very empty room with a small gift outlet,bar,and not many seats. Drinks where very expensive. We had two pepsi, two beers, and three cocktails these came to $62,ouch! Entre was wheeled out on trolleys,where you queued for,what looked like a scoop of tuna mush and sprinkled with crisps/chips. We did discover it was chicken. Terrible,it didn't get any better.

Entertainment started in the bar,then when your colour was shouted out by one of the pirates we entered the show area. very impressive. a large ship,and ropes,etc. We were seated at tiered benches,which was set ready for dinner,plastic plate,dish and knife and fork. Pirates were walking around the audience,even climbing through seated people,with lots of banter going on and generally encouraging everyone to join in. The down side was one of my party was picked out by a pirate to go and participate in the show,where she politely rejected the offer,but he still kept going on and on,it felt very uneasy.

Dinner consisted of Salad,well lettuce and a cherry tomato,I love salad but that was rabbit food. You did had a choice of ranch dressing and french dressing,dolloped from a bottle. I chose roast chicken and vegetables very dry and salty but just about edible. Problem was the show had started at this point and you were still expected to cheer.shout stand up and clap...Bad timing. The server worked very hard to get everyone served. Desert was...I think apple pie,I'm sure I came across a very small piece of pastry, and ice-cream. You also had two re-fills of a soft drink. The photo guy was also trying to sell the Photos that had previously been taken,in the dark and noise.

Show was a lot of running,jumping,shouting,fights, all you expect from a Pirate show,but I'm sorry nothing at all gave me the wow! factor. Maybe this show was more for the younger viewer. The Pirates did encourage the audience to participate and had a lot of children on stage, which was nice but again it didn't do anything for us. In which we hopefully, discreetly, made our exit before the show finished.

Visited August 2013

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
67 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was the only dinner show we went to during our trip and it was good fun and the food was very tasty, drinking soft drinks meant that we got 2 glasses of coke instead of the one glass those where drinking beer got.

The only problem was that it was really difficult to hear the server when he was trying to ask us questions as he served up the dinner, that and the red pirate (who's area we were sat in) was rubbish!

Visited September 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
“A good family show little pirates will love”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We recently attended this show (and also the Medieval Dinner) August 2013 whilst on holiday as our 6 year old is crazy about pirates. The show was really good, there was a lot of spectator involvement, the kids and parents got to be involved in the show with silly games and songs and its all very slapstick type comedy which you cant help but laugh at. There are some loud bangs and stuff and there is a big dragon that really little ones might be a bit scared of but its all good fun. There was plenty of opportunity for the good guy cheering and bad guy booing and the pirates lap it up. The food was not so good, it came just say warm and you waited ages to get it so if you are going expecting a good feed, you will be disappointed. However, its worth going for the show. The only slightly annoying thing is the taking of photographs and then coming round with torches trying to persuade you to buy them. Other than that, good family night of entertainment. If you're going from UK, I'd recommend you buy the tickets before you go as its much cheaper. Also, the show doesnt start until 8 so you dont need to rush there at 6 as they suggest on the tickets. We also did the medieval show and for me the actual pirate show was better because there was more audience participation but the food was better at the Medieval show. That said, I'd say both nights are good for a family.

Visited August 2013
davenport
11 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I took our 4 children to the show. Our children range in age from 15 down to 6 and we were a little nervous that we may have some that wouldn't enjoy the show. How wrong we were. We visited Pirates Dinner Show our last evening in Orlando and it was all the kids talked about. Food was great, with refills on any portion of the meal you wanted. The show was very interactive and entertaining. Definitely must see!

Visited June 2013
Davie, Florida
“Fun Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was my second time visiting (first time in 2000 when I was 11) and I had a great time. The entertainment was good, not stellar but what do you expect with a kid centered dinner show. My sister and I got there about an hour early and actually got a free upgrade to VIP (I'm guessing because seats were first come first serve, but I'm not sure). We didn't know we had VIP until we sat down. We were both also chosen to participate in the show! I found several parts funny with a few parts that were downright boring. The food was good and I didn't leave hungry or wanting more. Only downside was that we had to stand in the gigantic pre-show room where there is absolutely nothing to do until they seat you for the show. Why can't there be some seats or cheap benches? Overall, had a good time and would go back for sure!

Visited December 2012