We booked this "Hotel" through Virgin Holidays and were not disappointed. The room or should I say appartment was huge, and had everything one could want to make your stay enjoyable. After a shopping trip to the giant Walmart for esentials we were all set, just like having your own Villa. The place is clean and well presented. The only thing we did not approve of is the lack of house keeping. It is the first place I have stayed at where you have to ask for a maid to make up your room which incurrs a charge. Well situated for all the attractions and local restaurants. You do need a car however, the hotel does provider transport to the Magic Kingdom, but if you miss the return coach, you incurr an expensive taxi back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village