When we arrived to hotel everything went smoothly, the front desk clerk was extremely nice. I asked to be changed to Building 5 to be closer to the main pool and they couldnt accomodate because Building 5 was already full. When we arrived to the room, room was very spacious but needs major upgrades.The decor of the room was dreadful needs major changes. Furniture was worn and stained, their were also a wire sticking out a chair that cut me on my leg, I had to put a towel over it so none of the kids would get cut. Major Major upgrades are needed in this resort, TV's were also outdated. This resort has lot of potential but they need to start with major renovations as of now. If was a total of 6 people and we stayed in a 3 Bedroom villa. I think next time we will stick to staying at the Disney Resort's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village