Love this resort. Awesome location, staff, units are perfect....always a great stay. This trip was unusually cold for spring so our kids could not take advantage of the pirate ship pool. Only complaint was that on the one day we weren't doing theme parks or shopping, the Internet and cable TV went completely out for the whole day. This was a bummer because we had planned to be lazy all morning in the room and my husband was going to work on his computer. Didn't exactly work put as planned and the staff said it was all being repaired off site and they had no control over it. Obviously, it could not be helped, but it was an inconvenience, nonetheless. Otherwise, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village