Ok so we decided to stay here due to the fact there were 7 of travelling together. The price and fact we could get a 3-bedroom suite in close proximity to Theme Parks was too good to miss. We were very skeptical and not sure what to expect due reading some negative reviews prior. However we're glad we made the choice to stay here! The rooms were fantastic! Very spacious and all the amenities you expect for self contained apartments! The staff were very friendly on check in (this was the only time we encountered them apart from check out) as we had all we needed and no reason to seek them out. The resort is close to all attractions. We hired a 15 seat passenger van for our 8 day stay. It was less than 10 minute drive to all the Disney Parks (which personally we found very over-rated and crowded, but that's a different story all together) and a 20 minute drive to Universal. There is outlet shopping within 3 minute walk from your building door and the 2 big premium outlets are a 5 or 20 minute drive away depending on which one you choose.
We enjoyed dinner at Frankie Farrells on 3 of the nights. The onsite grocery store is a little expensive (however Wal-Mart is less than a 5 minute drive away for all your needs) and to be honest the woman working there made me feel like a criminal every time I walked in there, constantly over your shoulder as you browse. There is ample parking spaces for guests.
Overall I would highly recommend this resort for travelling families or travellers in general and totally disregard any negative reviews!
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.