We rented a three bed/two bath condo over the Disney Marathon weekend and could not have been happier. I followed the advise of other Tripadvisor posters, and contacted Trish White before we left home. She is amazing! Delightful, cheerful, helpful, and stayed on top of our trip. I never even got to meet her, but via emails and phone messages she oversaw our vacation. She even recognized our name as our daughter was checking in the day after we did, and greeted her like an old friend. My daughter and her boyfriend were so impressed.
The condo was huge and very well appointed. Washer and drier in unit, plenty of kitchen dishware. Table and living area were nice sized as was the balcony. We were all impressed with the size of the unit. The master suite is so large, with great whirlpool, double shower, two sinks, and large walk in closet. The other bedrooms were generous. We were expecting the third bedroom to have two twin beds; it had two fulls! A king in the second bedroom. Loads of good space. Value was terrific!
We were at Disney for two marathon runners and our anniversary. LBV Resort could not have been more convenient. It is a very quick and easy drive to all the Disney parks. Parking at LBV is included in the rental, so we could come and go as we needed. There is a garage and we never had any trouble getting a spot. As well, a gift basket was waiting for us on our anniversary, a very special and thoughtful extra touch.
The pool area is one of the best highlights. We had all young adults with us, and even they loved the slide in the shipwreck. There is a poolside bar that was open late, and three spas. We spent one afternoon just hanging in the sun at the pool, wishing the grandchildren were with us; they would have loved the zero-entry pool end. The pool is very large and provides several different areas so it never felt crowded.
All the services as well as the employees at LBV Resort were topnotch. We have stayed on Disney property and last year rented a large home on the west side. Our family all decided if we come back, we will be at LBV Resort. The best! Special thanks to Trish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village