We have just come back after a fortnight at this hotel. As many of you will have read I will say if I find anything wrong even if its minor so you get a real idea of anyhotel I review. Well, this hotel is fantastic - we loved it and I haven't got a single bad word to say about it. oh yes, maybe I have - 2 weeks isn't long enough! Although it is not in the middle of the action and is quiet it is not hard to get anywhere even without a car as the hotel supplies free shuttles to I Drive where you can pick up the I Ride (if you are going up and down all day buy a day pass at 6 dollars rather than pay 1.25 each time (kids are free). The hotel was clean, spacious and very friendly. Our special thanks to Trish and Caitlin who could not have been more helpful. The kids loved the pirate ship and would have loved to spend more time there - but this is Orlando and so much to do, but the adults were happy to sit in the hot tub. We ate breakfast in F & F's most mornings and this was a very nice continental stylke that suited everyone. Although we only ate 1 evening meal there it was good. Everyone enjoyed what they ate, but I do think they were a bit pricey - watch out though if there are more than 6 of you eating together they will add a surcharge. Their pitchers of beer seemed to vary in price - we paid anywhere between 8.95 and 13.95 for the same thing, but didn't realise at the time as different members of our group were paying, so watch out for this. The ladies in our group all used the spa, having different treatments and everyone was happy with what they chose. The full body massage was so relaxing and made us feel good all day. EMail Trish if you have any concerns - she really knew how to make you feel less apprehensive and she was right. We did and she managed to secure 2 rooms facing the pool for us and the other 2 with views of the fireworks (building 5, odd numbers,) but this time of year I will warn you it is cold on the balcony at night. We had a really wonderful stay and wished we could have stayed longer, but no worries I am looking for next year. The factory outlet next door is okay, but the better ones are premium outlet either by Florida Mall or closer at Vineland avenue. Walmart is a short walk away. The hotel has a price list for taxis so if you want to use one - ask them first. Don't worry about this hotel just enjoy it - we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village