We emailed the hotel before travelling to ask for a nice room with a good view and were delighted to find we had been given a free upgrade to a three bedroom apartment with a view of Disney fireworks (although they are quite a distance away.) Anyway, plenty of room for the two of us!
Very clean and well equipped although a few signs of wear and tear on some of the furniture. All staff were friendly and helpful. Not far off the I4, so easy to get around to the theme parks, malls and other tourist attractions.
Only downside is the price of goods in the on-site shop, which are extremely expensive; just as well there's a Walmart within a few minutes.
All in all had a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay again when visiting Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village