“Raucus English pub!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Downtown Disney! Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
“Raucus English pub!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Singing and dancing during dinner. Good scotch selection. Huge portions. Food was well prepared. Good selection of pub favorites.

“Deeeeelish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

After spending a nearly two weeks in Orlando I was getting fed up of burgers cheese and bacon (Something I never thought Id say) I came across The Raglan Road Irish Pub in Downtown Disney and made a reservation for dinner that evening. The food from start to finish was amazing. I ordered the lambo and the lamb just fell off the bone. The mash was so creamy and the soup for starters was one of the nicest soups ive ever had! If youre looking for a great meal in orlando id definitely go here. There was four of us all having starters and mains.. we had two bottles of wine and four drinks and the bill was just under $200 theres great entetainment inside and especially outside. We stayed until the early hours singing with two great lads playing the guitar and singing outside. Brilliant food and entertainment. Definitely worth a visit!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canton, IL
“A fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We traveled to Disney for our honeymoon and went to Raglan Road after a long day of traveling for our first official meal in Disney and were not disappointed. We had reservations for 7:30 and waited no more then 5 minutes to be seated and was very pleased to be seated in the main dining room. I had the bangers & booze and my husband had a steak. The bread they brought out with the reduction sauce was delicious and I could have eaten that all night! I was already stuffed but of course you have to try the desserts (We were on the Disney dining plan). I decided to try the bread pudding, which I have never had and while it was absolutely delicious, it was seriously big enough to share between several people so I barely put a dent in it! The entertainment was one of the best parts-the Irish band and dancers were wonderfully talented and started our vacation off wonderfully! We will definitely make this place a must do on future visits to Disney.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I ate here as we were staying near downtown Disney and had read that they did a good selection of beer. The beer selection might be OK for Orlando but would be pretty standard in any UK pub (for good beer head to Sea Dog). Our server was excellent and the food was OK but nothing really to write home about. There was live entertainment which was a bit clichéd but then you expect that.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
ottawa, ontario
“One of my favourite meals at Disney!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great atmosphere with a lot going on. The kids found it a bit loud at first but got used to it fast and really enjoyed themselves. The food was great with lots of choices. Even the kids menu had lots of choices which we love! Both my kids got up and did some Irish dancing on stage which made the night!! The place was VERY busy but all the staff handled it like a well oiled machine!! Avoid if you don't like loud music and a busy atmosphere.