“Authentic, local, and fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Downtown Disney! Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Oklahoma
“Authentic, local, and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We tried out this restaurant based on other recommendations and we were not disappointed. We ate here with our DDP on our first WDW trip. We were about 25 minutes early for our reservations and they were able to seat us within minutes. They seated us in the center of the restaurant in the heart of the dancing action which my boys loved. It was a LOT of fun and we enjoyed the dining experience, however, if you are adverse to loud music and Irish dancing or are looking to have a quiet, intimate conversation filled dinner, don't sit in the middle. I love it when you can go to a restaurant and read about the chef and what they cook and why they cook and what they cook with and this restaurant obliged on all accounts. They share all their local and/or authentic sourcing for their meats, fish, produce, and building materials. This restaurant is able to boast an Irish chef who cooks what he grew up eating with his own twists. Dinner is served with bread and a dipping sauce - I loved it, but it is not for everyone. My kids loved the fact that there was steak on the kids menu. One had steak, the other chicken strips which were battered in the same batter as their fish (from their fish and chips). I may very well have missed the boat by not ordering their fish and chips, but I branched out and tried the bangers and booz. Loved the mash, loved the awesome beef stew, just ok on the sausage. It was good, just not my favorite type of sausage. Dessert was ridiculous - oh my word good but WAY too much for me to eat by myself. I had the bread and butter pudding - I don't like bread pudding but this came at the express recommendation of our waiter and he did not steer me wrong. It was oh so delicious. My dh tried the strawberry and apple crumble and it was good too, but mine was better! The live entertainment was a great bonus and our kids were asked to come dance with the Irish dancers. What a way to start your WDW vacation?! Great service, great menu, good food and a part of the DDP. It was a big hit all around for us.

Visited May 2013

Acton, Massachusetts
“Delicious food, fun-filled atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

During our recent trip to Disney, we dined here with our 9 year old twin boys three times! The appetizers were so good, that we never strayed to any of the entrees. Our favorite was "Smokie City' -- it sounds weird -- a smoked haddock and cheese dip dish, but "Oh My God" was it AMAZING! We also loved the "Heaven on Earth," a baby back ribs dish, and "Kiss Before Shrimp," a garlicky shrimp plate. We had many other good dishes, too, and the cold beers on draft were the perfect accompaniment.

We ate outside, which was great fun! Live entertainment every night -- a duo from Ireland. The diners were clapping and singing along -- like being at an Irish bar on St. Patty's. It was relaxed and casual, and there were other people there with kids, so we fit right in.

The inside of the restaurant is beautiful; they had Irish step dancers in addition to live music.

My only complaint would be that the service was very friendly but slow. However, it was such a fun atmosphere that it wasn't a big deal, and there's a bar outside on the patio, so you can always order your own beer if you're getting too thirsty.

Great place with delicious food and a fun atmosphere. Perfect spot to hit while on vacation!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ocoee, Florida
“Fine Irish Fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We enjoyed a Sunday lunch at Raglan Road and were entertained by a trio of musicians, dancing teams. We had fish and chips that were just awesome. But with it being in Downtown Disney, it cost us over $60 with just one mug of Harps and a Diet Coke. With live entertainment being factored in, it was a unique experience that we thoroughly enjoyed. If you're looking for a good Sunday roast dinner, they have it. Bottom line is, they've got authentic food, good atmosphere and good entertainment.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food and drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stopped in on a whim with my wife and her brother and sister-in-law. It was a Wednesday at 4:30pm and the place was empty. We were skeptical, but we were hungry, overheated and tired. I am glad we we chanced it.

The beer was cold and fresh. Good Guiness and a Black-smith (their version of black and tan). We had the salt and pepper calamari and skinny chips with garlic and Parmesan truffle oil appetizers. Both apps were excellent, but DO NOT pass up the chips. My brother-in-law and I split both the ham dishes and they were both very good, but the Irish Mist ham was a great cut and I love ham.

We didn't have dessert since Ghiardelli was close by, but the desserts looked good.

Thought the value was good for being in Disney.

Live music every night - if you can last that long.

Enjoy,

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“As authentic Irish as you'll find in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We found Raglan Road on the internet before our trip to Disney and made a reservation.
Having been to Ireland our expectations were pretty high.
Raglan Roads' food was authentic 'New Irish' cooking and very good.
I had the Bangers and Mash. Sausages were good, and they were covered, along with the mashed potatoes, with a beef stew in a Guinness based sauce. Guinness make everything better!
My wife had the fish and chips, very good and less greasy than you'd find in Dublin.
The bar was authentic, moved over from Ireland in put back together on site.
One of the highlights were the Irish dancers, (Think Riverdance" and when done on stage, they came to an open space next to our table and took turns dancing right next to us. Outstanding dancers, that will make you clap and smile at the same time.
They have a very nice gift shop with authentic Irish and some not quite authentic Irish goods.
The menu isn't cheap, but given the quality of the food and entertainment, worth every cent.
A must do if you're in the area of Downtown Disney

• Visited May 2013