“Sit in main dining area, not the side rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 3,057 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Downtown Disney! Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Ohio
“Sit in main dining area, not the side rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have dined here several times and have always enjoyed the food. We have always made advance reservations and every single time they have tried to seat us in one of several side rooms where you cannot see the stage or the entertainment. We have always asked to be moved because the entertainment is the reason we like to dine here! The situation was the same this year when we arrived a few minutes prior to our reserved time. The restaurant was extremely busy with a long line of "walk-ups". They seated us just a few minutes past our time in, yes, another small room where we could not see the stage. We didn't ask to be moved because they were so busy and figured that at least we could hear the entertainment!

Wrong! Our party of three was seated by a large group of about 14 people who made so much noise that we could not even hear ourselves across the table much less the Irish singers in the other room. We rarely saw our waiter who was catering to the large group. It was not even he who brought our meals. If we did not dine here on almost every trip we would have thought the worst and never returned to Raglan Road. By my husband loves a seafood entree called "It's not Bleedin' Chowder" so I know we will return. But next time I will not make a reservation because it doesn't seem to get you any kind of better chance for a better table. I will just come early and wait for a table in the main dining room.

This restaurant seems to be one of the most popular in Downtown Disney. They have great entertainment and food and usually excellent service (but definitely not this time) so we will give them another chance. But my advice is to wait for a table where you can enjoy the whole experience . Our tip reflected how unhappy we were with our waiter.

• Visited January 2013

Privacyville
“Expensive and Tasteless/Uninspiring Food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Party of 4 ate here on a Thursday afternoon. Restaurant was fairly slow but the bar looked like it was doing decent business.

The waitress was attentive and polite but the food itself wasn't good.

Ordered the scallop appetizer which was good. It comes served in individual portions on a fork stuck out of a metal tray. Very creative. The dipping sauces with them were extremely good.

The irish soda bread came out next. The bread was very dry and poorly mixed. The "sauce" to mix the bread in was very good.

I ordered the fish and chips ($19) and it was a single piece of fish and a small batch of fries. The fish was cooked perfectly but had no taste at all. The breading had no seasoning or any hint of flavor.

One in our party ordered the Sheppard Pie... they didn't care for it. I tasted it and thought it wasn't bad but again it had no seasoning at all.

Another person in our party had the Pork Vienna (Breaded and seared pork Schnitzel with fried egg and chips). The pork had zero taste although the breading on this product had a decent hint of seasoning and wasn't bad.

We had share-able sides of Onion Rings an Carrots. The onion's in the onion ring were undercooked and again, breading had zero seasonings or taste. The carrots were pretty good although they were wayyyyy under-cooked.

$120 for 4 people to eat here. I'm fine paying high dollar for a meal but only when the meal can match up to the prices on the menu. I wouldn't eat here again and I surely wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Long wait for seating, okay service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I visited this place because of the great reviews in guide books and online. I used the Disney Dining Plan and had an advance reservation for 7 pm. I got to the restaurant at 6:55 and was told my reservation was for 7:15 and there was a twenty minute wait for a party of three. I was handed buzzers. My boyfriend, daughter and I went to the adjacent store to wait. At 7:30, I went and asked and was told there were several groups still ahead of me. I didn't get seated until 7:40 pm. The food was good, music okay, but I definitely don't see what the hype was about. I'm not sure if I will return to this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saginaw, Michigan
“Great taste from across the pond.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

It was a busy night at Downtown Disney and we wanted some quick service. The menu looked good and there was only about five people in line. One of our group spotted an open table so we joined in the order line. The staff took orders quickly, we all ordered the fish and chips. They did have a great variety of choices including shepherds pie. We were served with 10 minutes or less and the fish was great and steak style fries were excellent. Super service and very good quality offerings.

• Visited November 2012
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Raglan road atmosphere gallore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a great restaurant Raglan road is, the Irish dancing and singing is the best entertainment in any restaurant, and the food is proper Irish fare' first visit was as a couple me and my partner asked for a table near stage we had a 15min wait only then was seated about 20 feet from stage and dancing platform, after a great meal we stayed for a beer or 2 the sampler 4 quarter drinks is a great idea 4 different drinks at once cool!!!, the food is the best, curry & steak best for me bangers and mash, keen eye for a shepherds pie for the wife, when we went with grandchildren they loved it clean plates all-around, this place is a must try restaurant, if you only eat at one place in downtown Disney make it Raglan Road

• Visited September 2012