“My stay was great.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Orlando

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Orlando to your Saves list
Knights Inn Orlando
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5870 S Orange Blossom Trail, FL Tpke Exit 254/B-Line Exit 4, Orlando, FL 32839   |
Ranked #271 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“My stay was great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Jessica at the front desk was great. If I needed anything she helped us out. I am and was very grateful for all she did. For that I will be back. Jessica is the most courteous person I have come across. Her customer service skills are astounding.

• Stayed October 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. I will be more than happy to inform Jessica on the excellent customer service she provided to you while being a guest at our hotel. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

It was a great place to stay right off of OBT plus the security guard lashawn youmans was very helpful when my car wouldn't start he helped me jump start my car. He was a good guy and was willing to do what ever it took to help out in any way possible.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Lashawn know the thanks and appreciation you showed for when he helped you with your car problems.We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Riverdale, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I am please to say this but when I stayed at your hotel your employee Lashawn he was a good help to me he really help me alot good customer service skills just good help to me and my family our night there was excellent thanks to you guys

Room Tip: ASK for lashawn
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. I will gladly pass the good new on to Lashawn letting him know of your comments and the excellent service he provided to you and your family. Thank you again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't going to stay here because of the area but I've notice security walking around so I decided to give it a try. I spoke so the security name lashawn youmans which I said I was alittle nervous and scared can he keep a close eye out. All he said was your safe when I'm on duty overnight. He made sure I was safe and for that I thank you lashawn!!!! GREAT JOB

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Here at Knights Inn We provide overnight security to insure all our guest feels safe and secure if your ever in town again please do not hesitate to look us up.Thank you again!
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

So i traveled to the knights inn for a weekend in September, i must say that both the customer service and the security were absolutely amazing. i must admit that Lashawn had exceeded my expectations of customer service. i was very thankful to him for making sure that i was able to get the accommodations that were needed. the only thing that i was a little unsure about was the area that the hotel is located in but what was so astounding was that lashawn is security as well, i advised lashawn that i was alittle worried about the location he made me feel very secure when i seen him making his rounds to make sure that the property was safe and to make sure that there was no loitering.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Lashawn is a new employee here at Knights Inn and I will gladly pass on the good news to him that he provided you with great service. Thank you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

from seeing this place last year and now big difference. I almost felt like I was in a resort. I went at night and checked in this guy shawn or lashawn was the security there and treated me with great customer service I felt like I was home. He said if there's any problem call the office he will handle it. I called around 2am people was being loud and sure enough asap he handled it.. great job!!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great. Flat screens and upgraded tile floors so don't worry
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your GOOD comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. I am glad you like our newly renovated rooms hope to see you again soon.Thank you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was an amazing stay. Very comfy and for a reasonable price plus the security lashawn youmans provided amazing customer service and it was good going to sleep knowing I had armed security to serve and protect. I definitely give Knights inn a great rating.

• Stayed September 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to strive for excellence in everything we do with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee. Thank you again!
Lewis Belle

Been to Knights Inn Orlando? Share your experiences!