“Excellent Hotel !!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Orlando

You added Knights Inn Orlando to your Saves list
Knights Inn Orlando
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5870 S Orange Blossom Trail, FL Tpke Exit 254/B-Line Exit 4, Orlando, FL 32839   |
Ranked #302 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Christiansted, St. Croix
“Excellent Hotel !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My stay at the Knights Inn was a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and made me feel right at home the moment I got there. They answered any and all my questions and catered to my every needs. The lobby was clean and if there was any problem, Mr. Lewis Belle was there to handle it in a timely manner. I would recommend this fine hotel to all my friends and family that is visiting Orlando area.
My thanks to the staff and management of Knights Inn,
for making my stay a memorable one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, mivrowaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Lewis Belle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

After a few weeks of peace and quite, loving the friendly staff, the first hotel with no bugs inside or out.The experience staying here has been wonderful. Can walk to eat or cook in room. I have to say any one that ask me. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are quieter!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future

Dalton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Dont bother with this dump. Toilet didnt work, sink was stopped up, hotel staff was RUDE. Greedy with the "breakfast". They said only two could eat when I reserved for 4, not really a breakfast at all, it was only a muffin. Greedy with towels/wash cloths as well. Everything about this hotel was terrible, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed November 2012
I would like to provide you with a discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Allegany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Checked into the hotel and when opening the sheets in the bed, found a live roach roaming between the sheets. The hotel night clerk was very understanding and immediately refunded our payment and checked us out. I would not recommend this hotel, even given the low price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Lewis Belle General Manager
Panama City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was booked into this hotel by the group leader of the group I was carrying to Orlando. I got to the hotel a little after 11:30pm and firstly could not get my bus into the hotel parking lot because it was too narrow. Second, there were two girls working the street right outside the hotel. Thirdly, when I finally got to the front office I was forced to speak to the woman working there through a tiny hole in the window. I could not understand a word she said. Fourthly, I asked where I could park my bus and she said the lot was full so she didn't know. Fifth, the whole place was filthy on the outside with trash everywhere.

I finally gave up and told her to cancel my reservation as I was not prepared to go and park my bus somewhere else and walk back to the hotel through the local area. I would rather argue for a refund with hotels.com than put up with this.

I know sometimes that hotels can't be responsible for the area, but this place should be avoided at all costs if you expect service and cleanliness and a safe environment for your family.

I finally checked into the Days Inn down the road at 12:30am. It had plenty of parking and an ARMED security guard patrolling the site, but at least the check-in was friendly, helpful and courteous.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410.

Lewis Belle General Manager
Santiago, Chile
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We decided to stay for a night on APR/12ecause it was close to shops and the airport. We checked in, everything looked normal, nothing fancy, nothing terrible at that point. We slept the afternoon and went out for shopping and dinner. When we came back our worst nightmare begun, the room was full of roaches, we saw roaches everywere. Roches over the bed, roaches running over my newborn son clothes, in our bags. We went to the desk and complined about it, the desk boy, did not gave us any solution at all. He made a phone call and after that told us that they were unable to put us on any other hotel. We checked out and request a refund (it's been 18 days and we still haven't got our money back) and left trying to find a room at almost midnite with our newborn boy. Please, stay out of here, as far as you can

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
First off let me start by saying I'm Sorry we failed to meet your expectations. As the new manager of the Knights Inn we are 100% committed to providing a clean comfortable room. We have since taken many steps to insure this problem never happens again. If there is anything i can do for you please contact me directly at 407-859-5410. Lewis Belle GM
Kanata, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We had read the reviews for this hotel but thought we'd give it a chance, particularly since much of Orlando seemed to be booked up when we were seeking a place to stay.
Both my husband and I were very impressed with the hotel's condition and cleanliness. The hotel seemed above par given the non-tourist location.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We got the impression that they are under new management and working hard to gain and keep clientelle.
We would have stayed an extra day but the hotel was booked up!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Lewis Belle

Been to Knights Inn Orlando? Share your experiences!