“I have never been treated with such disrespect in Hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Orlando

You added Knights Inn Orlando to your Saves list
Knights Inn Orlando
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5870 S Orange Blossom Trail, FL Tpke Exit 254/B-Line Exit 4, Orlando, FL 32839   |
Ranked #302 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

We checked in Sunday we were staying for 4 days I paid for two nights and my travel partner paid for two more nights we made our reservations thru hotels.com well two days into our stay we get a loud knock at the door we were sleeping and even before we could get to the door serious like 2 seconds she opens up the door and yells at the top of her lungs and I quote "GET OUT" at this piont I tried to tell her that we have booked for 4 nights she didn't want to hear that so I had to talk over her to explain what was going on and then she didnt even apologize for the miss understanding she says and I quote again "that is not how that works I expect one of you to come down in 15 min." When we got down there she would not even give me her name and claimed she was in managment I asked for her manger she said again that she was the manger. So in conclusion I expect to be treated with respect If I were potential customer trying to a make a choice were to stay this is not it. Oh almost forgot phone was still not working.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410

Lewis Belle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

the service is very good. i like the staff because they are super friendly to me!! thanks guys for a great job.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I've read the other reviews, I have to say, things aren't like that anymore. I stayed several nights and found nothing wrong. The staff was great, friendly, helpful. and the location was great. My kids loved it, just a couple of miles from 2 different malls. We plan to stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
As the new GM of the Knights Inn, I thank you for the time your spent reviewing our hotel, and will make sure that the staff sees your positive review. Come see the new improvements at the Knights Inn Lewis Belle GM
Florida City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

OMG!!! I search this "motel" in expedia, to rest with my family for a couple hours before I go to the airport!!! when we arrived there, there was a "pimp" with a prostitute behind the hotel!! waiting for someone!!! when I walked into the front desk, a transsexual guy just ran out of the room crying or something like that!!! when I check in the guy gave me a key,and when I opened the door it were people in the room!!! I told him and he was like: huhh "ok let me get you another room" and with the same key he opened another room in the 2nd floor!!! the room conditions was super nasty, we just saw the room and immediately check out that place!!!!

Room Tip: If you hate someone!! pay a vacation in this motel!!!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.
In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

The key card for our room opened almost all the rooms in the second floor!!!!!!!! There were prostitutes and drugs dealers everywhere. Unsafe to stay in!!! Our complete stay was only 10 minutes, it's better to stay in the outdoors than this hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Nothing was good!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

This motel was dirt cheap and there is a reason. First off it must of been located somewhere else before because the GPS kept giving the wrong location. Second everything else around it looks decent but this place is the hood! We went for a family vacation to Universal Resorts and just wanted a clean place to rest our heads for three nights after a day of fun. I am so embarrassed that I had to put my family through this humiliation. When we went in the room it smelled like mildew and the floor was soaking wet. The second night there was a guy who stopped next to my rental car and asked if I wanted to buy a used cell phone. Someone knocked on my door and asked if someone named Sharon was there and there were a lot of people just standing in front of motel rooms just shooting the breeze like it was someone's house. The thing that upset me was when I kept seeing all these people going in and out of this one room which confirmed it was a drug haven. That's not the half of it. I was pissed when my daughter left her McDonald's bag in the room garbage and the mere smell of left over fries drew the attention of cockroaches. Yes, I picked up the bag and about three of them scattered. The final night I had my brother come up from the Tampa Bay area. He had a bad feeling about the place when I told him how cheap it was and stayed with us until we were about to check out. Another person came knocking on the door; a man bucked naked asking for Sharon again and this time my brother opened the door and told him he had the wrong room. My brother of course was appalled and said he'd heard about a ghetto in Orlando but did not know where it was until now. This is a true crime haven and should not be subjected to tourists. It needs to be shut down! I cannot believe that Wyndham is affiliated with such trash! My advice to anyone visiting Orlando is DO NOT STAY HERE! Save your money to stay somewhere else nicer!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I came to Orlando for an interview in the Belle Isle area. The hotel is conveniently located near the city of Belle Isle (south and east of Orlando proper). Upon checking in the clerk was very friendly. However, after paying she explained that the room I had been assigned did not lock from the outside. What? She said that when I left the room to take EVERYTHING with me. I went to look at the room, and she was correct, the door does not lock from the outside. Instead, you must bolt the door upon entering. Only one light in the entire room worked. No lighting in the bathroom or bedroom area, just the one (very dim) light by the door. The room was really gross. The internet did not work, and there is no WiFi signal for Knights Inn. Instead, you must access internet from the free wireless offered by the McDonald's next door. The room faced an alley and homeless people (pushing their stolen grocery carts) walked by, along with a very large prostitute wearing a cat suit and pink wig. A strange guy kept walking by and stopping in front of the window to my room and staring in. I stayed long enough to access the free internet from McDonald's to find another place to stay. I obtained a refund and left. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone! I'm not sure that the whole "no locks on the doors" is even legal. If it is, it shouldn't be. Just down the road is a Quality Inn. It cost $10.00 more than the Knights Inn, and is worth it (believe me, it's like night and day). I can not express enough how scary and creepy this place was. Surely Knights Inn has standards??? If these are their standards, shame on them!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Orlando? Share your experiences!