“closest to skydiving we will get!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of iFly Orlando

iFly Orlando
6805 Visitors Circle, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)
+1 407-903-1150
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 55 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: iFLY Orlando is the best way to experience indoor skydiving.Experience true free-fall conditions, just like skydiving, without having to jump out of an airplane. iFLY's vertical wind tunnel creates a wall-to-wall cushion of air on which you can safely float. There's no parachute, no jumping & nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It's just you & the air, and it's the most incredible adrenaline rush.No Experience Necessary.Recommended for ages 3 to 103! Fun entertainment for the whole family and great for kids.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“closest to skydiving we will get!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

my mom and I just went here and had Adam as our instructor, he was fantastic! it was our first time and he made us feel comfortable and safe and made it his mission to make sure we had a blast! we had an awesome time and a great flight! thank you Adam and ifly!

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
7 attraction reviews
“Teenage son loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were staying in a hotel right beside ifly and having a spare evening phoned to see if they could fit us in,they could and twenty mins later we went for our session. My 14 year old son was taking the flight and I was watching,first they took a class teaching them body positions and hand signals,it was interesting and Striker(instructor) made it fun. The flight was amazing,we got two flights and a DVD for $75 and you had a choice to add another flight for $20. To be honest their wasn't much point in us buying the DVD as I could film everything on my phone and my son kept flying so high he can't be seen! At the end Striker morphed into Spider-Man and did some fab tricks,all in all my son LOVED it

Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“GREAT TIME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I had a great time; Caleb did a great job instructing the flight. He helped me and my wife have a GREAT flight, we bothe will do this again.
Thanks IFly and especially Caleb!

Mid-Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Exciting and even breath taking. Instructor was patient with newbies and helpful in increasing your capabilities. It was somewhat expensive but where else can you get this kind of experience!

Jacksonville, Florida
20 attraction reviews
“Flying Adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a really cool one day adventure. It was nothing like I imagined but it was a great adventure that I would recommend to others.

It's a bit pricey for two one-minute flight sessions but after your first mediocre attempt, the instructors help to guide you and ensure you have successful subsequent flights. Be sure to get pictures; you'll never have the same range of emotions and facial expressions as your first experience.