“Great time” 4 of 5 stars

ohio
21 attraction reviews
“Great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My 9 year old son, I and my other half had a great time..We played this three times and got a free game...even though it had rained, we still played..they were increasing the holes so some of the golf was unavailable but we got a discount..my son really love it and it was not that expensive..

Visited June 2013

Redditch
4 attraction reviews
“Ok but pirates cove is better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Congo river is ok and if you only went here you would be impressed and would have fun. However, pirates cove in my opinion is much better.

O'Fallon, Missouri
35 attraction reviews
“Excellent Mini Golf with Gators and Turtles to view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I found a coupon for this place among all the papers etc you pick up while in Orlando, so we decided to give it a try one morning. It was the best mini golf place I have ever been to, very clean, well put together and a nice theme to it. They had baby Gators you could look at and feed for an extra cost, and a scavenger hunt you can do while you play golf.
It is a little pricey I think, but having the coupon helped. I like the touch of having wheels at some holes that you spin before your turn and it gives you an extra challenge, it added a little something else to the game.

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“A good course. Kids enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We played several mini golf courses in Orlando.
The course is fun and the kids enjoyed it. There are several places where balls go under or through gaps to be lost so a few trips back for replacements were needed.

We also opted to feed the gators at $6. A fun thing to do once but all you get is a cut up hotdod in a bag with a kind of fishing rod set up to feed them with.

What the kids really loved was the ubanki hoops. A basketball style game. Very challenging. I think it was $5 each. Excellent.

Melbourne, Australia
“Didnt play the mini golf BUT I did feed the gators”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Walking past and saw the sign about feeding gators so I had to stop to feed them. This particular place had the option of holding an alligator for a fee(of course), had a couple of pens with small aligators about the length of an average adult arm, they all came to life when the food was offered.

Visited April 2013